Chapter 1

Warning!!
Typo everywhere!!

Malaysia POV

It's been long since only Brunei and I live in this house.I don't understand why Bang Indo and Singa leave.Maybe it's my fault that I'm weak.Yea,it must be my fault that they leave.I look at my clock it show now is 6:00 am I hop down from my bed and go to have a shower.

Hoping time!

I'm cook nasi goreng for breakfast and make the tarik for me and warm Milo for Brunei. He prefer Milo than milk for breakfast (don't ask me why because I don't know).

Speaks of Brunei, he usually already up by this time."Morning, Bang Mallie."Speak of devil and the devil will come himself. "Morning, Nei.Come eat your breakfast before it gets cold."He give me a big smile that shows his teeths and sit at the table.

After breakfast, I clean the table and wash the plates and cups.Brunei as usual doing his regular jogging right now as I clean the house. I look at our schedules for today and we have ASEAN meeting." I'm home!"Brunei say as he entered the house. "Welcome home,sweety.Nei,today we have a meeting." He grunts before he says anything, I continue "I'm not finnish yet,it will starts at 3 pm so you have much times in hands to shower and watch anime." He beamed "love you,Bang Mallie!" He run to his room while say"My darling waifu and laifu,here I come!"I just shake my head while smile, kids are so lively.I check the clock"Oh My-Harry Potter is start by now!Draco,wait for me!"I run to living room and open the TV.Thank god,it just started and I didn't miss anything.

Time travel

We're at the ASEAN meeting and seriously I say we aren't discussing about economic or anything. We just do our own things like China is talking to Vietnam,Ab-Indonesia and Philippines is pranking Thailand, Singapore is typing god-know-what at his computer,Nei,Laos and Timor Leste is teaming up for ML and I reading fanfiction of wbwl harry ( I blame England on this)

After I finnish few wbwl harry fan fiction,I see that Indonesia and Singapore is talking with Brunei as Laos and Timor Leste is noway to be found. I'm not angry that Brunei talking with Indonesia and Singapore. They is his(Brunei) brothers too.Honestly, I'm hurt that the two (you know who) hate me. My heart ache I hope we still close like before. NO MAL! quite daydreaming and face reality! I sigh better I read fanfiction where Harry potter is an Addams than feeling more heart ache. The meeting finished with no discussion of economic well at least I finished read 6 fanfiction of Harry Potter and 3 fanfiction of spiderman.( again,blame England)

Arrived at home,I cook for dinner,go to bath and go to sleep after I make sure the gas is off,all lamps are off,the laundry are already folded and good night kiss plus sweet dreams wishes at Brunei even thought I know he is way to old for that and will stay up very late to watch anime.

That's it for now.Hope you enjoy and sorry for wrong grammar
~scar