the big fight

I saw Midoriya and Bakugou talking and heard faintly what they were saying. Bakugou was talking about Midoriya's quirk and how he said it was given too him and how it appeared magically. He spoke of how there were rumours about people who could transfer quirks. he did not believe it till the main villain of the kinamo incident had multiple quirks and even had Ragdoll's quirk while she lost it. He also mentioned how I was also able to take somebody's quirk even if its until I fell asleep. He said it would not be out of the realm of possibility that Midoriya had actually been given his quirk. He even said that Midoriya was the one too take the message All Might said on the news differently. He said that Midoriya had All Might's quirk given to him.

I was watching intent on learning more, until Bakugou went on about how he admired All Might wrongly if He gave Midoriya the quirk. He then asked him to fight to prove that he deserved the quirk. I was hoping that he would refuse but Then I saw Bakugou blasting himself towards Midoriya who blocked the attack. I watched as they exchanged blows and were screaming at each other. I was slowly panicking as I was unable to stop them.

I noticed that they were fighting mid air at some points, high enough for me to be at eye level. This gave me a plan that would either work or get me into a lot of pain. I saw as midoriya was attacking from above and Balugou from the bottom. I estimated where they would clash and readied myself. just before they met I jumped towards them hoping to take away their quirks for the time being.Before I could make it Midoriya had already punched Bakugou in the stomach and Bakugou had grabbed Midoriya's face. I was able to tap Midoriya and steal his quirk which made me feel queasy for some reason. Yet I was unable to tap Bakugou before he used his free hand to propel himself and Midoriya to the ground with the latter being jis cushion. I was able to tap Bakugou after the initial explosion but the power the initial explosion had carried launched them to the ground and sent me flying into a building denting the side of it.

I fell to the ground with a hard thud and saw that Bakugou was looming over Midoriya with a palm to his face. I was not worried as he had stated he won and I stole his quirk so he was not going to blow him up anytime soon. I heard him asking Midoriya why he lost, why did All Might give him the quirk. That was when All Might appeared and told him that he was already strong so he decided yo give Midoriya who a quirkless a chance. I was still sitting upright leaning on the side of a building holding me aching shoulder as I felt blood dripping from my face which had a cut from flying shards of glass.

They still hadn't noticed me amazingly and continued with their conversation. Bakugou denied being strong saying that his weakness was the cause of All Might's current scrawny state. All Might hugged him and tried to comfort him which led to Bakugou pushing him away slightly. All Might had talked about how his years of hero work had taught him that without the need to win which Bakugou had much of and a strong need to save others which Midoriya had, a hero could not pull of his work properly. He said that Bakugou's fear of Midoriya's strong heart and Midoriya wanting to surpass Bakugou were both pushing them to be stronger. He told them that they should help push each other instead of fight to become better heroes. They mentioned that only the principle, himself, Midoriya and recovery girl were the only ones who knew about Midoriya's quirk and he was the only one who knew about it student wise. I was shocked that so many people knew and that Bakugou was the only one who figured it out. He assured them that he would not tell anyone and All Might thanked him.

I did not want to ruin the moment so I tried to get up by using the wall as a support. I was limping away hoping to make it to the infirmary and have recovery girl heal me. But I was caught by All Might,"Ahhh, young Asu. How much of that did you hear?"

I froze and my eyes widened. I frantically tried to reason with them to not kill me,"Oh hey guys, I heard nothing so I will just go now and leave you be so please don't kill me!"

All Might sighed and looked at the two who seemed confused at why I was here. I had told them the full story on how I was training and found the two here and watched the whole fight and heard the whole speech and what not. Bakugou cursed at Midoriya for letting someone find them.

All Might asked for me to not tell anyone and I told him I would never. We all left to the dorms. I was hearing the two bicker about how Bakugou would be stronger than Midoriya and how Midoriya would become stronger than him. I started feeling dizzy and felt my vision blur. I ran to one corner vomiting out whatever I had eaten. The trio had stared at me as I continued to dry heave. They ran to me in concern and helped me after I collapsed to the ground. I was unable to move and felt sick to my stomach. I was going through the many times this happened and summed it up to one reason,"HOW MANY QUIRKS ARE IN ONE FOR ALL!?"

All Might gasped and realised what I was talking about. I had a upper limit on the quirks I could contain so I assumed that if One For All was a stockpile quirk that has been storing power over the people that pass down the quirk. I grabbed Midoriya who was shocked and I returned the quirk. I stood up slowly and told Bakugou he would get his quirk back by tonight.

We made our way to the infirmary and were all bandaged up and in bed when Aizawa sensei busted in and wrapped the two who fought and yelled at them for fight on the day of the test. He was scary when mad.

He the heard All Might whisper into his ear and loosened the restrains. He asked who hit first and Bakugou responded while Midoriya said that he had also hit him quite hard. He punished them to four and three days respectively for house arrest and chore duty. He then looked at me with rage visible,"Asu, you should report a fight to a teacher instead of trying to stop it, I will let you off with a warning since you did not do anything wrong. All three of you if your injuries hurt go to the infirmary but Midoriya and Bakugou are not allowed to use that old hag's quirk!"