so what now?

we were outside the warehouse where we assumed was one of the villains' bases which scared them slightly as they tried to figure out how to sneak a peak into the place without setting off any alarms or to attract attention. we were acting like we were buying soda while discussing on ways to get in. No lights had been switched on so we assumed there was nobody there but suddenly two drunk guys came up to us and invited yaoyorozu to drink with them. While one of them hit the other over the head, todoroki told us we should move away from there for the time being.

He mentioned that there were not many people but there were still some and how we should not run the risk of getting seen by them. Midoriya looked at the warehouse and told us that we should go around the back, gesturing towards a small alleyway behind the warehouse.

We made our way to the alley, slotting through the small gap it had. As we walked, we made it under a window. They were debating on whether they could even see what was in there due to it being so dark when Ejirou pulled out night vision goggles. Apparently based off midoriya, those things cost 50,000yen which is insane. Ejirou had told them that it was irrelevant right now and said that Lido and Todoroki would boost himself and Midoriya up to see what was inside.

I used uraraka's quirk to make Yaoyorozu weightless as I effortlessly lifted her up and made sure she did not float away. I noticed Ejirou's face had pure fear written all over it after looking around the inside of the warehouse. Midoriya asked him what he saw as Yaoyorozu made her own night vision goggles to see as well. Ejirou told them to look at the upper leftside.

I heard them gasp as Midoriya muttered out,"Are those all, Nomu?"

I was confused.....,"What's a nomu?""Giant destructive creatures of hell."

Well i guess we are going with that. I was not that scared thinking it was an exaggeration. As we scope the building, a few minutes later they saw a foot? It was holding a car which it threw through the walls of the warehouse. It was Mt lady, tiger, best jeanist and gang orca.

They took out all the nomus and had saved a woman who i saw during the camp. They all were pro heroes so it seemed as if our work there was done. We all agreed that we should leave as fast as we could. So what now? That was what i thought after we all heard a villainous voice clapping and then we all saw a large explosion covering the entire building blowing away all the heroes.