R and R:Rescue and Retreat!

They all seemed in shock. I saw that best jeanist had tried to restrain the villain, to no avail with the villain easily breaking free. I saw the Villain conjour up some other villains and a ash blonde kid. I saw the hero try and attack the villain before he blasted a hole through Best jeanist's stomach, saying,"I see, your quirk is strong from hard work and training, i have no use for your quirk."

I looked beside me where all five of my classmates were covering their mouths, trembling yet unable to move. I was able to move yet i knew i had to make sure the rest were okay. I sneaked a peak to see bakugou stunned and looking at the villain in shock. I knew that we came to save him but at the moment it seemed as though it would take nothing short of a miracle to do that.

I saw midoriya and Todoroki start to move, i assumed to save bakugou. I hurriedly stole the "Absorb"quirk from my pendant. I then saw Lida grip their shirts to prevent them from leaving. I heard the villain talk to the others, telling them to take bakugou and leave.

We then heard one sentence that made our hearts stop,"So you were here all along."

We all assumed that he noticed us. But we then heard a loud yell, All Might. He punched the main villain which he referred to as All-For-One(AFO). We saw that Bakugou was now fighting off the other minor villains to try and escape them. I was unable to do anything, I would just get in their way. I kept going over what i could do over and over again only coming to my imminent death. I saw how AFO was making sure bakugou was alone so he would be taken. Midoriya then spoke up,"I have an idea, Kirishima you are the key."

We all looked at him in confusion, we then heard the plan. Kirishima would harden and break the wall we were behind while lida and midoriya would carry him along a large ice ramp to launch them across the sky around the height of how high bakugou was flying up as he blasted away the villains. I would come along to make them weightless allowing them to go faster making them a harder target.

We were very near Bakugou at this stage of the plan but we made sure that Kirishima would be the one to call out to bakugou as he was the only one would has created a bond between himself and bakugou. Bakugou would only listen to him.

Kirishima reached out as Bakugou grabbed his hand tight. We were flying away until we saw a human shaped projectile coming our way, a man in a tanned suit, top hat and mask. They warned me about him, the guy who would turn people into marbles. Midoriya told Bakugou that he would have to blast at his count but i knew he would reach us soon so I took one for the team. I jumped towards the man, abandoning the others. I kicked the man in the stomach, i heard him grunt as i felt my foot sink into his gut. I absorbed the kinetic energy that came along with the launching of his body. I quickly stole his quirk and compressed him into a marble and put him in my pocket.

I started to fall as i heard Midoriya and Lida scream for me. I was falling and fast. From the height i fell from i would surely die. I was also unable to absorb that much energy at once without overloading the quirk. I did some quick thinking, feeling as though time slowed as i could start to make out the details of the hard ground. That was when i had a flash back to when i was a kid with Ari, my old friend who was the previous owner of the "Absorb"quirk.

"Hit me again!"She yelled at me, I continued to punch her as she stored up energy, starting to dimly glow. We were laughing as we tested the limits of our newly developed quirks. We still haven't figured out my quirk just yet but we already knew mostly how Ari's quirk worked. She then told me to stop as she felt like she had hit her limit starting to feel some pain. She told me to step back as she had to disperse the stored energy.

She put her hand towards the ground and braced it with her other arm. She released all of the energy at once, the energy plowing into the ground and throwing debris everywhere and launching her into the sky screaming. I ran towards her trying to gauge where she would fall. I got under her falling figure, catching her bridal style. She was smiling a goofy idiotic smile as she laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully at her, admiring her cute though dirty face. She thanked me and said,"Awww, so sweet, thank you for saving me my knight in shining armour."

I blushed as she started to laugh again making fun of my heated face. I soon started laughing too. That was how the flashback ended.

I realised that i was 20m away from the ground until i faced my palm towards the ground bracing for impact before releasing all the energy i had stored towards the ground propelling me and cushioning my fall. I saw how the rest were all getting away with bakugou. I smiled as i ran towards them hoping to meet up with them.

I saw that all might was now able to fight at full power as Bakugou is out of the mix. I knew he would win and ran off as fast as i could, wanting to be as far away from this situation as possible as i did not know how much damage they would cause. I felt my pocket wiggle till i saw the marble fly away from me towards the fighting site, glowing a strange blue hue. I had no time to care about what just happened cause i had to get away from this fast.