The results

we all gathered back in the field which had been magically cleaned up. We were in front of a large plasma screen and the white haired guy from before who was now standing on a podium. He said that the exam has officially come to a close and it was time to reveal the results. I was still adjusting my tie as I saw the names flash into the screen. I looked at A section as he told us they were in alphabetical order. I checked again but I could not find my name. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders and congratulated the people who passed. I happily asked Shindo who was nearby and asked,"Hey how did you do?""I passed, you?""Failed no big deal there is always next time...."

I walked around the place and asked around to find that Todoroki and Bakugou had also failed. I was happy that I was not alone in this. I saw as everyone else in class was cheering or sighing in relief. I noticed that people were getting certificates whether they passed or failed. I recieved mine and thanked the man with a smile and read the piece of paper to see that it was a point system. I read the paper and saw that I had gotten 96 points out of 100. I raised an eyebrow and wondered how high the bar actually was. I read further down to see that I had actually passed!

I tilted my head and questioned why my name was not shown on the board but I heard Tokoyami congratulate me for passing and pointed above his name. There I was,"Tanji Asu".

The bastards had put me in the letter T section. I laughed and cheered as I saw Bakugou ready to blow. I also saw how Todoroki was being apologised to by the wind guy. I unconvincingly read the remarks on why I had lost only four points. When Yaoyorozu and Kirishima had asked me how much I got I told them,"96, wonder why?""DUDE THAT'S AWSOME, SO MANLY!!!"

I could see Kirishima wiping away comic like tear streams as Yaoyorozu had told me that she had gotten 94. I smiled and read out the comments to them,"It says here that I should be less happy when its a large scale terrorist attack....whoops."

I guess that smiling the whole way was a mistake but outside of that it was fine. I was beaming as the white haired guy was now telling us that we could help out in crime fighting and rescue ops on our own free will. But to those who failed, they could also get their provisional licenses after a 3 month program. I saw how everyone was surprised as he told us that the reason they let all of us finish the exam instead of pulling out those who failed was due to them wanting to develop the 100 students who did pass the first part. They told us due to All Might's retirement that they would need all the heroes they could get.

we all went to receive our licenses in a separate room. I happily received mine which had my picture with my signature black hoodie cause at the time I had not received my uniform. We all went back to the bus but I was able to catch Shindo before he left. I tapped him excitedly as I pulled out my notebook and pencil asking,"So whats you quirk whats the drawbacks how you train."

He laughed and told me it was all a secret but I did manage to get his contact information. I was talking with the rest about the results until I felt the cold grip of death on my shoulders. I shuddered as I turned around to see Quita standing behind me as Rei was beside her. I laughed awkwardly as i tried to start a conversation,"Sooo, did you guys pass?" Rei answered,"Of course, I saw your name on the board too good job bro."

I saw Quita have a menacing red glow around her body, her hand shining to signal that she was about to summon a weapon. She manifested a wooden baseball bat and swung at my head. She hit her mark and the impact slammed me to the ground even cracking the concrete. I was sure that smoke was visible for a second. She yelled at me,"What did I say about doing stupid stuff!? I thought I made it clear that after I left you would have to be more responsible!"

She then picked me up and squeezed me and told me that I made her so freaking worried. She was still dealing with the lost of Ari so she could not lose me too. Rei sweatdropped and told me that I had to be more safe and no more gettimg into these situations. I nodded and Quita let me go with one last hit on my head telling me that I should visit her soon.

At the dorms we had all crashed onto the couches and exchanged each others licenses to see how they looked like. Midoriya's one had looked almost comical but I refrained from laughing. We had all changed into our sleeping attire and I was in a simple black shirt with shorts and I noticed Bakugou telling Midoriya to follow him afterwards. I was now curious so I decided to follow them later as well. I started to make dinner for the rest and we all ate and they fell asleep.

I was still awake and felt like doing something while waiting for the two to start moving. I left my room and left my necklace since I wanted to work on my base quirk. I had been neglecting using it for a period of time but I felt like I would have to train it. I ran to a nearby training ground to work on my physical abilities.

I was trying to figure out making a ultimate move by stealing peoples quirks from afar. I was far from mastering my quirk but I was not going to rely on Ari's quirk for the rest of my life. Soon I was jotting down my thoughts into my notebook and updating my observations on my classmates as well as adding a couple pages for the people we met during the test. I was sitting on the edge of a building as I felt the cool breeze blow over me. I caught sight of two familiar heads which turned out to be Bakugou and Midoriya. I decided to watch how this would play out.