where the hell am I

I wake up, bright light and a white ceiling. I quickly sit up but was stopped but a large amount of pain in my stomach. I checked to see that i was bandaged and probably healed. I used all my strength to sit up on the hospital bed. I stood up holding my stomach tightly to try and suppress the pain. I had to get out of here i could not stay.

I opened and walked through the curtains separating what i assumed were more injured people. I walked out to see a whole class of students who were talking to Midoriya who was still bedridden with two large cast on his arms. I didn't care, i had to see if it was still there. I tried to go unnoticed but as i was opening the door to see tetsu tetsu and kendo who had a small gift basket which i assumed was for midoriya.

I waved and tried to push past them but kendo grabbed my whole body with her "Big fists" quirk and placed me back on the bed. She scolded me,"No getting out of bed yet mister, you need to rest!"

Tetsu tetsu nodded his head and passed me the gift basket with a card saying,"GET WELL SOON!!!" he then said,"We just came to drop this off!"

I rolled my eyes,"Stop treating me like a child, im 14, i know what im doing." I tried to get up but kendo pushed me back down. I knew i wasn't going anywhere...

Midoriya heard me and yelled,"Hey kid, you okay what happened?"

I told him that u was shot which he responded with a "woah, hope you recover soon!"

We heard the door to the room open revealing a surprising sight, All Might.

I rolled my eyes at him, i was not much of a fan of his. He greeted the class and came to me after also greeting tetsutetsu and kendo. He suddenly got serious with me,"Young child, we need to talk."

I looked away from him, saying,"No we dont have to, im not obligated to talk to you!"

All Might seemed confused but still smiled. Kendo and Tetsutetsu gasped, I guess not many people talked back to All Might. Tersutetsu whispered to me,"Dude, you know who he is right?"

I simply listed,"Top pro hero, All Might aka the symbol of peace. And yet i dont feel very peaceful with him around."

I tried to get up again before All Might grabbed my shoulder and gently pushed me back to the bed,"Rest young man, you are injured, do not exert yourself!"

I groaned in annoyance. I felt around my pockets for my notebook but could not find it. I started to panic before kendo passed it to me giggling,"You dropped it"

I snatched it back and kept it in my pocket. I saw All Might and looked away, before he stated bluntly,"We need to talk, its about the missing student."

I froze, missing student? I looked at Kendo and Tetsutetsu and asked them for privacy. They left and now it was only me and AM(All Might). He sighed and deflated to a scrawny man which did not surprise me as i knew whatever quirk he used was only an enhancement quirk. He looked at me asking,"You possess a interesting quirk, the ability to steal other's quirks am i correct?"

I nodded he continued,"now i will ask a serious question, did you tell the villains where we were?"

I rolled my eyes,"no, i did not, i live there for hells sake and where am i?"

He stated,"I am sorry but we have to suspect everyone involved. As for the question of where you are, in UA."

I was no really surprised so i asked him something else,"was the forest destroyed?"

He nodded solemnly. I grabbed the pillow and sighed into it before he told me,"please know, we will cover your living situation as we attracted the villains. I sincerely apologise."

I closed my eyes and asked him,"Anything else, maybe if i know what happened to the student, i don't."

He thought for a second before saying something out of the blue,"Ah finally i wanted you to try out for UA!"

My eyes widened as i processed his request before saying,"But my quirk requires others to function, I cant pass the tests!"

He laughed,"oh don't worry, you just need to decide whether you want to or not, you did defeat a villain after all."

"Oh how is the villain doing?"

He froze this time,"He died, suffocation."After thus he left. Kendo and Tetsutetsu came back in.

Tetsutetsu asked,"SO, YES OR NO!" I was confused before kendo cleared it up,"We heard the offer, you should take it since your home was destroyed anyways, sorry bout that."

I talked to them for a good hour before they left to go home. I was left there contemplating what i should do take it or not.

I finally decided before going to sleep after the nurse told me i could leave tomorrow and that i should not be so headstrong next time.