Some Smutty Smut 👌

Remus felt all heat go to his cheeks. He thought about what he and Sirius would do in there (the cupboard they always lock people in for 7 minutes in heaven). Would they talk or would things go further? (AN. You dirty werewolf). And let's just say he felt his blood rushing.. *cough cough* South. (Another AN cause why not?. This is really arkward since I'm sat next to a friend on the school bus and she keeps saying "what're you doing?" anyway let's move on hehe). There wasn't anything he could do about it. He was dared too, he had too. His mind still thinking of what they would do, he zoned out.

Short James pov.

I looked over at Sirius who was blushing madly. Oh well. It's normal to blush when you're embarrassed. (ANOTHER AN. James you are proof the Potters are the most oblivious people on earth.) They both (Moony and Padfoot) stood up and walked over to the cupboard. They walked into the dark where we couldn't see them any longer. The door closed and Lily flower cast a colloportus.

Sirius pov.

Fuck you Evans. I should never have told her I liked Remus. Now she's gone and done this. This isn't good. I already had a raging boner which was very clearly noticeable. Me and Moons just stood in the cupboard arkwardly. I looked down and saw he was hard as a rock. I licked my lips without thinking. I looked up (because man the dude is tall) at his gorgeous face. His Amber eyes sparkled and the scar across his face took my attention. He always said his scars were ugly and I know he really thinks that. But I don't see it that way. It shows his bravery and how strong he is. What he has to go through every month isn't fair. He never did anything wrong. Oh shit I'm turning into a sap. I'm not sap, I'm punk rock. Ask anyone I know. I studied his features, how his hair was tidy but also attractively messy at the same time, his cute freckles. My eyes averted to his lips. They looked so soft and were a light shade of pink. He looked down at me and saw me staring. We both blushed. Without thinking I moved my face closer to his and our lips met. He closed his eyes and so did I. I melted into the kiss almost immediately. It just, felt so right. I felt the same way I did when he fell onto Remus and their lips brushed on their first ride to hogwarts. He knew there was something special about the him since he first lay eyes on the lanky boy. It felt like fireworks exploding inside me. It took a while before I realised he was kissing back. Did he like me too? We broke apart for air and smiled. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he told me, smiling "I bet you a galleon I've wanted to do it longer," I replied.

3rd person pov.

Sirius looked back down to Remus' erection. "I can help you with that,"
Remus immediately stripped Sirius of all his clothes and sat down on a wooden box. He pulled his throbbing member out of his pants. Sirius knew what Remus wanted and immediately took his dick in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down, deep throating him a few times before retreating. They were both completely naked by this point and were ready to go. The werewolf stood up and bent Sirius over the box. He took out his wand and quickly cast a silencing spell on the room and locked the door.
He put three of his fingers in front of Sirius' mouth and so Sirius obediently sucking them until Remus decided it was enough and slowly let his finger enter Sirius and started moving slowly. No sounds were made until Remus pulled out and Sirius whined.

He soon entered two fingers again earning a slight hiss of pain from the black haired boy. He pushed all the way in and then paused, waiting for Sirius to adjust. When he saw that Sirius was comfortable, he started moving. Now you could slightly hear Sirius' soft breathing. (I'm hella lazy so here's how this goes next: Remus removes the two fingers and enters three that carries on until here where he removes his fingers all together. Now let's carry on.) As Remus entered his throbbing member Sirius looked up at him with teary eyes. "It hurts.." He sounded ashamed. He tried to cover it, but failed miserably. "Do you want to stop?" Remus asked, smiling at his honesty. "No, I've wanted this for years, I'm not stopping now.." Remus smiled and pushed a little further in. Once his dick was fully in he looked down at Sirius and saw his eyes were full of pleasure and lust. He then noticed he was smiling. When Remus saw that the boy under him had adjusted, he started moving in and out, after doing it for the third time, he earned a breathy moan from Sirius. Remus started to pound into Sirius while the Animagus moaned loudly. "H-harder.. Faster... please.." the shorter boy moaned. The werewolf did as Sirius said while the raven haired boy moaned even louder.

Lily's pov (bought to you by your author listening to fnaf songs)

I wonder what Remus and Sirius are doing in there... They better at least be sucking each others cocks or I swear, I will forcefully shove Remus' dick down Sirius' throat. Then again.. I think Remus put a silencing charm on the room... That's why we cant hear their moans. "What do you think they're doing in there?" That fucking asshole James said. *insert facepalm here* I don't know why but I'm starting to question if I like him or now... but im also questioning if he has more than one brain cell, or a brain at all. "Isn't it obvious?" "Uh.. no..?" *insert more facepalming*. Peter then spoke up, "I really wish I didn't know what was going on in there.." "Why?" *EVEN MORE FACEPALMING*

"They're probably having sex, James." Marlene states cooly. James looked shocked. "WAIT... MY BEST FRIENDS HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX AND HAVEN'T TOLD ME!?" "Well no... but they did like each other." I said. "WHAT THE HELL GUYS!!??"

Remus' pov.

Me and Sirius could here James shouting in the background but we didn't really care. All I wanted to hear were the soft moans coming from Sirius. "I-I'm gonna.. c-cum" Sirius shuddered before came all over his stomach and chest. I looked at the beauty before me but before I could warn him, I came inside him. He let out a breathly moan and pulled me down for a soft, loving kiss. "GUYS YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS LEFT.. NOW 26!!!" We hear Lily shout.

3rd person pov.

"Shit we need to get dressed and cleaned up."

After the two boys cleaned up and put on their clothes, they heard James shout something about they were opening the door. The door opened and they were both sat on a pile of boxes. "C'mon, get out, we want to carry on playing." Lily said standing in the doorway, looking at the two while smiling. They both stood up, also smiling, and left the cupboard. When they saw the others, Marlene smirked at the two. "My! You two look really tired, I wonder why." She said and they all laughed while Sirius and Remus blushed furiously.