chapter 16

SLATT GANG🤮💕
alejandro🥰 : mar wants to be added

aloe vera : sure

mariana : yeah

polibio😈 : he's going back to canada soon, make another group

kai💗: ^^ this our grp

alejandro🥰ok

alejandro added you into untitled group

mar bebe❤️ : hey

mariana : h0la

polibio😈 left the group

aloe vera: why'd he leave?

kai💗: idk seen by 3 people

;

"whatever it is you can't tell him okay?" i told kairi seriously. "why didn't you tell me this earlier?" kairi says a little frustrated. "please don't tell me you-" "we were playing fifa yesterday and he just brought up questions about girls we know then he asked who we think your tiktok crush is and i accidentally said you and mar had things going on when you lived in ontario" he says very fast. "slow down kai" i said already knowing the base of the story. "i'm sorry, i didn't know you didn't want him to know. plus it was a chill convo i never thought anything of it" he said running his hand through his hair. i sighed and put my hand on his shoulder "it's okay kairi" he breathes a sigh of relief and we decided to go over to alejandro's house.

;

"oh yeah, i didn't know you and mar had something going on" alvaro says shoving chips in his mouth. "we don't anymore, we're just friends" i said looking at kairi who refused to meet my eyes. "mar? seriously out of all people?" i hear a voice from the doorway. "hey mattia" i said not making a big deal out of it. "is that why you didnt wanna tell me so bad?" he asks clearly a little pressed. "what's so wrong about having a thing with me?" mar says coming into the room. "how many damn people can you fit in this room alejandro?" i ask making him get up to stop things from going sideways. "woah you guys marii is right, some of you gotta leave"

"answer the question marii" mar says still proceeding to come in. "mar it's not a big deal" "you're right it isn't so why are you telling them the story like it's such a bad thing?" he says standing infront of me. alvaro puts a protective arm over me. "i wasn't , you didn't even hear the whole thing" i start raising my voice. "why does he have to get involved?" mar points at mattia. "i'm minding my own damn business buddy" mattia says coming closer to mar. "you don't look like it" mar says not backing down. "mar, stop" i said getting up. "stop what?" he says shouting at this point. i see alejandro's little brother peeking into the room and i pull mar by the shirt, he tries to stop me but i pull him closer "don't fucking make a scene in my best friend's house, you wanna show you're tough? get out. alejandro doesn't deserve this" i said glancing back at ale who already looks frustrated.

mar follows me outside and sighs. "i'm sorry" he rubs the back of his neck. "that was very shitty of you mar" i said still trying to calm down. "ale's brother was watching, you're setting a bad example" he nods "i know and i'm sorry, i just- hearing you talk about us like that" he said avoiding eye contact. "you ghosted mar, you left. you ignored me, let me remind you" i said my fists clenching. "i know but i did it because i was scared" "scared of getting hurt?" he nods. "fuck mar, if you loved me you would've atleast let me know, not just ignore me all together while i was still in ontario" i said starting to get a little teary. "marii" he hugs my shaking self and cups my face. "this is stupid" i said wiping my tears and looking at him. "i've moved on mar" i said. "you don't mean that" he said frowning but i nod. "i do"

we just looked at each other for awhile before he very swiftly leaned in and kissed me without permission. i refused to kiss back and pushed him away, i wanted to tell him i was serious about moving on but before i could say anything, i catch a glimpse of mattia at the door looking at us and look at ale's window to see the boys peeping through the curtains. shit. "no mar, i don't have feelings anymore, you're my best friend and i don't want us to lose contact because of this" i place my hand on his cheek "you have to understand" i said as i hear the door slam indicating mattia wasn't watching anymore.

mar looks down at me and smiles weakly "nah, it's on me princesa , i never chased after what i already had and now i lost it" i push him and shake my head. "i hate cheesy shit" and he laughs "i know" i looked at him seriously "don't pull a stunt like that ever again, i think you should leave and let things cool down" he nods and wave at the boys. "i'll apologise to alejandro later" he says walking away. "you better" i wave and head back inside the house.