Night School Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"This isn't going to stop it from coming in!" Stiles explained.

He had a point.

My mind began to go through what had happened before it leads to this point and one thing stood out.

Stiles and I were having a perfect moment which I am more than certain that we would have been cuddling around about now. How I wish we would have not been dragged out to this by Scott, but then again I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he had gotten hurt. Now we are here at school with a dead Derek, who the Alpha impaled with his god damn claws, the Alpha is cornering us, and not to mention Deaton disappeared! Wait...

Deaton!

I pointed over to Scott and exclaimed, "It's your boss!"

Scott turned to look at me, confused and wounded that I would accuse his boss, "What?"

"Think about it, Scott!" I exclaimed at him, "Are you telling us that your boss just snuck out the car without two wolves noticing him leaving so just moments later the Alpha appears and kills Derek. I mean Derek did beat the shit out of Deaton, makes a good motive for him to kill Derek!"

"What? No!" Scott threw back.

"Yes!" Stiles hissed back, "Murdering psycho werewolf! Juliette is right, dude."

"That can't be," Scott tried to reassure himself.

"Oh come on, Scott!" Stiles continued, "He disappears and that thing appears ten seconds later to toss Derek ten feet through the air! That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him..." Scott continued to defend his psycho boss.

I slammed my hand on the desk as I yelled at him, "He killed Derek! Open your eyes, Scott! It's Deaton and now he's out to get us next!"

"No, we are not! Besides, Derek's not dead!" Scott threw back, glaring toward me but his glare slowly turned to worry as he continued, "He can't be dead!"

"Blood, literally, shot out of his mouth-" Stiles tried to make a sarcastic comment but I cut him off.

"Stop it!" I finally snapped, Derek's death flashed before my eyes, "Just shut up about Derek!"

"Sorry..." Stiles bowed his head a bit guilty.

I began to wring my finger in concentration, "W-we need to think of a way to get out of here... We can't call the cops, that would only bring more witnesses into this. Let alone the death of them if the Alpha has no remorse to kill just about anyone that gets in the way. I am not about to witness it killing Stiles' dad! Or any of the officers either!"

That got the boy's attention. Stiles pulled me into his arms as he thanked me for thinking about his father's safety and well being. I hugged him back, taking in everything that is Stiles into memory as it calmed my racing heart that raced due to the fear that I am currently experiencing.Scott hung his head in silence as we all thought for a moment. We were all trying to think about anything that can get us out of here without having anyone else die while trying to achieve it. All I could think about is to get After a few seconds of thinking, Stiles comes up with an idea.

"Okay, we get to my jeep and get the hell out of here," Stiles spoke up, but then pointed over to Scott and said, "And start thinking about quitting your job..."

"Your jeep?" I asked him confused, "My Audi is much faster than your car. Let's just take my car, but how do you expect us to do that? The Alpha is out there, probably listening to us as we speak. We need to focus on how to get past him without him noticing."