"I mean sure, but care to tell me where we're going first?" Kory muttered as she buckled into the seat, her nose crinkling up at the rising smell of vomit coming from the back of the car.

"Well, first to get the Porsche," Abby began, backing up before starting to pull out of St. Paul's convent (or what was left of it). "And then, the police station."

"Yeah, that's not gonna do it for me. I need more than that," Kory mused, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

The corner of Abigail's lips turned up, "Jess is as good with tech as you are at setting things on fire. She's bound to have her phone on her. You can track it. Dick has some equipment in his car. I'm going to the police station to try the old fashioned way and see if anyone's seen them — we cover twice as much ground."

"Makes sense."

"I always do."

Soon enough, Abby had switched cars (she'd managed to snag the non-sick stained Porche, it hadn't been an easy feat to accomplish) and was roaring down the frostbitten roads towards the closest police station, according to the ever trusty Google Maps. The only issue she'd had was how hard she seemed to find leaving Dick. It was something she hadn't had in a long time.

His issued badge was still tucked tightly in her jacket pocket, her hand clutching tightly it as she braked to a stop outside the precinct. Her mouth was dry. She hadn't pulled a stunt like this in half a decade, give or take. But her decommissioned and possibly (probably) lost badge most likely wouldn't suffice for the officers in there.

Ohio hadn't been the same since the arrivals of superheroes the same way Washington — and Washington, D.C. — California, New Jersey and Missouri hadn't. That is, since a Justice League member decided to adopt one of its cities as home. In this case? The Ghost (aka Maya Black-Allen, though everyone forgot the double barrelled part) and Daybreak City: Ohio's beacon of hell and havoc since metahumans emerged.

It seemed supervillains flocked to the closest city housing a superhero. Why? Well that was beyond Abby's comprehension. Ask Batman. Or the Joker. In fact, ask both. You might get a halfway decent reply that way.

Abigail scoffed humorously to herself as she stepped out of the sports car, slamming and locking the door behind her as she skipped up the steps and through the front door of Covington's police department.

The clerk at the reception noticed her instantly. But she wasn't sure if it was because of the expression on her face or how she walked like even Superman didn't scare her. Any suspicion was wiped from his mind the minute dropped her arms down on the desk and pushed out a dazzling, pearly white grin.

"Hi," Abby smiled, lofting the open badge from her pocket, fingers strategically placed. "I was wondering if you'd mind helping me out. I'm looking for my niece and her friend. They're missing, you see."

She placed down her phone, showing two side by side pictures of Jessica and Rachel. The hair alone should be fucking memorable enough, right? Abby watched the officer carefully. Something akin to recognition sparked in his face and she felt her chest tighten in hope.

"Well, I mean," the man let out a short chuckle, glancing back at the officer behind him in amusement. "We, er, we had a man in here earlier. Claimed to have been mauled by a tiger — said he saw two girls there, too. One had blue hair and the other, purple."