Chapter 11

Marinette woke up to the feeling of small hands gently pushing her cheek. She saw a red kwami close to her face smiling at the bluenette.
"Good morning Tikki." The bluenette smiled.

"Good morning Marinette." The small kwami replied. "I made sure to give you a change of clothes," Tikki told her as she gestured to a pile of clothes on her chair.

"But I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday."

The kwami shook her head. "Marinette, those are dirty. Plus, the sleeves have a bit of blood on them."

Blood? That's when Marinette remembered how Chat had hurt her. Sighing, she complied to the kwami's orders. She felt as if showering would be a burden, so instead she just quickly changed the bandages on her arm with the help of her small friend, then changed into the set of clothing her friend had left out.

As soon as Marinette finished everything she needed to do, she rushed down the stairs and grabbed a coissant from a small box next to the counter.
Running outside, Marinette felt herself bump into someone. "S-Sorry."

"No need to apologize."

Marinette smiled as she heard the familiar voice. "Well, then I won't," Marinette smirked as she looked up at Luka.

Luka chuckled, then reached for the bluenettes hand. Holding it in his, the two entwined their fingers. Smiling Marinette gazed into Luka's eyes, her stomach fluttering with butterfly's.

She then gently pulled on his arm, indicating that they should head to school. Smiling, Marinette and Luka walked to school, hand in hand. However, when they reached the front of the building, Marinette felt herself being pulled away from the black and blue-haired boy. Turning her head, she saw Adrien glaring at Luka.
Adrien?

"What's the big idea?" Luka asked Adrien, his fists clenched. 

"Don't act as if you don't know!" Adrien's eyes narrowed as he glared at Luka. "I saw you with Ladybug!"

Luka stiffened, turning his gaze to Marinette. 
The bluenette simply shook her head, telling him that he shouldn't get too violent.
Sighing, Luka shifted his gaze to Adrien. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Adrien began to tighten his grip on Marinette's wrist. "Quit trying to defend yourself!" Adrien cried out, causing many people to turn towards them. "I saw you kiss-"

"Are you sure you aren't just jealous?"

Marinette felt Adrien stiffen. Jealous?

"W-What?" Adrien's grip on Marinette began to fail. "J-Jealous?"

"I'm right, aren't I?" Luka's voice was flat, showing no emotion. "You're only trying to find a way to make her hate me." Luka took a step closer to the blond. "You know, it's kind of sad that you're fighting for a girl when you already have a girlfriend."

Adrien backed away from the black and blue-haired boy, slightly shaken. "W-Why would you think that I'm doing this to get Marinette?"

"You're making up stories, that you have no evidence of," Luka stated, matter-of-factly. "Why don't you stop trying to make girls fall in love with you by 'defending' them of something that isn't true." Luka reached for Marinette's hand, grabbing it gently. "Why don't you just stick with the girlfriend you already have, and quit acting so spoiled."

Adrien stood there, shaken. 
"Don't talk to Adrien like that!" 

Luka and Marinette turned to the chestnut-haired liar who was standing at the school entrance. "Luka may not be admitting it, but Adrien's not lying! Luka really did kiss Ladybug!"

The school went silent. Marinette watched as classmates talked between themselves, whispering in each other's ears. Marinette stifled a laugh as she watched people begin to roll their eyes and walk away from the scene, people whispering about how 'if Lila was telling them this, then it had to be a lie.' 

0~0

After school, Marinette idled her way to the courtyard, heading towards her own home. 
"Marinette?"
Turning her head, Marinette saw Adrien staring at her. "Marinette, where are you going?"

Marinette raised an eyebrow. "Home."

"R-Right." Adrien chuckled nervously. "W-Well, you see-"

"I-I'm in a rush right now Adrien, so can we talk later?"

"Wait, let me help!" Adrien stopped her.

"I don't know if you can help me with this one." Marinette sighed.

"Why is that?" Adrien suspiciously raised an eyebrow.

"Can you design albums?" Marinette asked him bluntly.

Adrien's brows furrowed. "N-No." He sighed.

"Well then, I'll talk to you tomor-"

Marinette was interrupted by a loud explosion. Turning her head to the source, she saw a girl. Marinette knew this girl all too well. It was Lila.