Chapter 120: She Cares About Them

(Melissa's POV)

I got up from my sleeping bag and I find Aphmau brushing her teeth. I brush my teeth as well and then, Dottie and Kawaii~Chan enter the room and they do the same.

"Guys?" Dottie asked.

"Yeah?" Aphmau questioned.

"Do you think the potion is gonna wear off early today?" Dottie asked us.

I thought for a second.

"It's possible." Kawaii~Chan said.

I then realized I forgot to charge my phone.

"CRAP! I forgot to charge my phone." I said with disappointment.

~~16 Minutes Later...~~

I plugged in my phone and Kawaii~Chan started to cook pancakes. I noticed that she made a few for Asch and she walks over to him. He is startled by her sudden appearance because he wasn't paying attention.

"Aah!" He exclaimed.

"Oh sorry, I just thought you'd like pancakes." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"Of course I want pancakes. I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE THEM!" Asch yelled.

"Okay.... you don't have to yell you know." She said as she gave Asch his pancakes.

The demons were busy watching the TV and Ava shut it off as she was standing on the coffee table. Me, Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan do the same. The demons then looked shocked.

"Where did you come from prisoner?" Asch asked.

"Aah! She looks mad!" Noi exclaimed.

"What happened?" Rhys asked.

"Ava, a-are you mad?" Pierce asked.

I looked at Ava.

"Uhh, is this about the trash? The demons thought it was you and Kawaii~Chan's day to take it out." I said.

"We did agree on that." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"Hey, what happened to the TV?" Leif asked.

"We need to talk." Said Ava.

Leif's eyes widened.

"Oh no, that's what Courtney said to Ryan after she broke up with him after solving the murder!" Leif exclaimed.

"Wait, you watched that episode without me?!" Asch exclaimed.

I giggled at the scenario. Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan giggled as well.

"I don't really care about your TV shows at this point." Said Ava.

"Yeah, it's obvious you guys are getting super addicted to TV. But that's beside the point!" Said Aphmau.

"We need to talk about what happened this past weekend." I said.

"We went to the carnival. Remember?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"No, it's about Rhys using magic in front of Lorelei!" Dottie exclaimed.

"Uhhh...." Rhys said nervously.

"Look, we don't care about the reason you had from using your magic like that but do you even know what the repercussions of doing that is??" Ava asked.

"Is it because of the magic? There's no reason you have to get upset over it." Asch said.

"I have to get upset over it!" Ava exclaimed.

Things were quiet for a brief moment and tear started to swell up in Ava's eyes.

"They would have taken you guys away from me if they found out!" Ava yelled.

Ava gets off the coffee table and she runs into her bedroom.

"Ava wait!" I exclaimed.

Me, Aphmau, and Dottie follow her. Kawaii~Chan cleans up the kitchen. As I opened the door to Ava's bedroom, I saw her laying down on her bed. I then realized something.

"Oh my Irene.... she cares about them...." I said to myself as I saw Ava laying on her pillow.

Me, Aphmau, and Dottie walk over to our sleeping bags.

"Ava, please. I'm positive Rhys is truly sorry about what happened yesterday." Said Dottie.

"You guys are real. Aren't you?" Ava asked.

"Yes? Why?" Aphmau asked.

"When you and the demon boys first showed up, I swore I was dreaming. I was certain that when I woke up, you guys would be gone. But you guys were still here. Every time I woke up, you guys were around." Ava explained.

My eyes widened. Aphmau and Dottie do the same.

"Believe it or not, you guys gave me the confidence to go outside. It's not just you Dottie, the demons are guilty too of doing stupid things that would get you guys taken away. It's just.... I don't want to lose them all.... I don't want to lose... Asch...." Ava explained to us.

Oh my Irene! Does she love Asch? Does she have feelings for him?

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing. I'm just upset, that's all. Again, it's not just you Dottie, Melissa, and Aphmau. I appreciate you all. I'm just emotional I guess." Said Ava.

"Is there anything we can do to make it up to you?" Dottie asked.

"No thanks." Said Ava.

"I can perhaps ask Rhys to cook you something." I said.

"Not hungry. Thank you." Ava said.

Her stomach growled.

"Well, I'll ask him to make you something anyways." Said Dottie.

Dottie walked over to her backpack and she pulled out the purple leather fingerless gloves I bought her yesterday. She then exits the room.

Kawaii~Chan entered the room and she pulled out the magenta pink hat and the pink Fairy Tail necklace from her backpack and she puts them on and leaves the room.

Aphmau then walks over to her backpack and pulls out the red and purple striped barrette and the purple diamond necklace and she puts them on.

I grab my backpack and I pull out my golden cuff bracelet and put it on. I noticed that Aphmau walks back over to her sleeping bag.

"You coming Aph?" I asked.

"No, I think I'm gonna take a nap." Said Aphmau.

"Okay." I said.

I exit the room and close the door behind me. I hope Ava feels a little bit better soon.