Chapter 89: Katelyn Return's

(Aaron's POV)

It's been 11 days since they've disappeared. But I still haven't forgotten about them. I could I never forget my own fiancée. Well, actually, I kinda did once. But right now I was calling Aphmau. I haven't spoken to her in a few days.

"So, hows life in the other world?" I asked on the phone.

"Pretty good. Ava's doing fine. She's gotten better, and we went to see a movie with her friend Lorelei." Said Aphmau as I heard her voice on the other line.

"Lorelei? Kinda sounds like Torelai from Monster High." I said.

"Yeah, I thought that too." Said Aphmau.

We talked for a little while and then we stopped. I walked into the guest room of Lucinda's house and I saw the wolf plush.

"How's she doing?" Woof asked me.

"Good." I replied.

As me and Woof talked, we heard some talking going on downstairs. I place Woof on the guest bed and I walked downstairs. Everyone was in the living room and I noticed a familiar woman with blue hair. It was Katelyn.

"Katelyn?" I asked.

She looked up at me.

"Aaron!" She said.

She and I shared a hug.

~~30 Minutes Later...~~

Some time passed and I told Katelyn about what she's missed since she left. We told her that Ava has a boyfriend, I got a flamethrower, and we saw the new IT movie.

"Nice. So how's Aphmau and the others?" Katelyn asked.

"They're doing pretty good." I replied.

~~Some Time Later...~~

A few minutes have passed and Katelyn decided to hang out with us today. The wolf pups hung out with us too. I saw Maria sitting on the couch and she was watching Child's Play 2019. I noticed that she also had the original franchise as well.

"You have got to be kidding me. You have been watching this stupid franchise ALL DAY?" I asked.

"Yep." Maria replied.

"But, why do you have the reboot and the other 7 films?" I asked.

"Ehh, i just wanted the entire franchise. But in my opinion, I like both the reboot and the original version." Said Maria.

"Meh.... well you do have point..." I said.

I look out the window and began to think. I then have a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I hug Aphmau. Still in my werewolf form, she isn't attacking me. Even though she's still under that forever potion.

"I'll always be here for you... you stupid potato...." I said.

I was running out of breath. The sparkle in my eyes faded. Aphmau was no longer under that forever potion.

"Wh-what have I done...?" She asked.

I began to fall on the floor. My cuts made me bleed. As I fell on the floor, I passed out of blood loss.

"AAARROOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!" Aphmau screamed.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I stop thinking about what happened back at the lodge. A tear falls from my face.

"No... stop thinking about all the bad things that happened to you..." I thought to myself.

I looked at the picture on the wall that had me and Aphmau on the Love~Love Paradise cruise ship.

"I'll wait for you babe..." I said.

I walked into Lucinda's potion room and I noticed that she was missing!