Chapter 84: Lucinda's Tarantula

(Aaron's POV)

I haven't forgotten about Aphmau. She and I still chat on the phone sometimes and she lets me know that she and the others are okay. And I'm glad they're all okay. But today was more of a Lucinda day. She was gonna surprise all of us with something.

I lay down on the floor. Lucinda wore a red crop-top, black pants, and white shoes. She blindfolded me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

I wanted to know what she was putting on me.

"No, you can't tell what the picture is yet Aaron." She said.

She places something on my chest. Lucinda removes the blindfold from my face.

She put a tarantula on my chest. I look away from the spider as i panic.

"Lucinda get it off me. Lucinda get it off me! GET IT OFF ME LUCY!" I exclaimed.

She got the spider off of me and I jump up from the floor.

"I told you to get it off me! And you didn't! LUCYYYYYy!!!!" I yelled.

~~5 Minutes Later...~~

Lucinda does the same thing to Garroth. The spider was on his chest.

"Look up." Said Lucinda.

She removes the blindfold from Garroth's face and he spots the spider on him. He immediately gets up from the floor and runs to the wall as the spider falls on the floor.

"Lucinda, seriously?" He asked.

"Yes seriously." She replied as she smiled.

~~5 Minutes Later...~~

Lucinda was talking on the phone with my sister Melissa and they talked about what's going on and how things are doing.

As Lucinda stopped talking to Melissa on the phone. Wherever Aphmau is at, I hope that she's okay.

I walked into the living room and I noticed that Maria was watching the ending clip from "Ready Or Not" online.

"Really Maria? You're watching the same clip again?" I asked her.

"What? I just love watching the evil in-laws exploding into pieces in the end." She said.

I sighed.

As I watched the clip and in the video, Emily and her two kids watched in horror as Charity exploded into a bloody mess. As she runs out of the room in fear she tells her two sons to hide but they were too late. Emily and her kids also exploded into a bloody mess, but at least it was off screen.

I groaned in disgust.

"What? Do you not like this movie?" Maria asked.

I turned around to look at her.

"No it's just, I don't understand how they're exploding like that. Sure it's kinda funny, but it's a little disgusting." I said to her.

"Understandable." Said Maria.

I looked out the window and thought about Aphmau. I hope she's okay.