[11] Some Things Do Change...

School was over. You were walking back home with Kacchan. He was groaning and acting like you kidnapped him. And you were just snacking on a hot dog you got from a food stand.

"Why are you so worried about this rando anyway?" he asked.

"I dunno—I just have a bad feeling about it," you responded.

"Welp."

After a few more seconds, Kacchan stopped. You did the same, confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I thought I heard something. . ." he mysteriously responded.

"L-Like what?" you wondered, becoming scared.

"I don't know, something like—BOO!" He jumped at you all the sudden. You screeched and leapt like a disturbed cat from the spook.

"WHAT THE CHIZ WAS THAT FOR!?!?"

"Pfft, I just wanted to scare you. You should have seen your face."

"Haha, that's so funny!" you replied. "You know what else is funny?"

"Wuh—"

You took the hot dog which was in your hand, and smashed it in his face. He reacted by raging, of course.

"WHAT THE HECK!" He wiped the smeared sauce off his face and glared at you, smoke emitting from his hands.

You snickered and ran ahead. "That's what you get when you try to scare m—"

"Hey."

"REEEEEEE—" You hopped back six feet and landed on Kacchan's shoulders. Looking down, it was Mineta who spoke. He was on the ground in front of you two, just being creepy.

Kacchan only mumbled, "What the—why are you speaking to someone as powerful as me, you Thanos fangirl?"

Mineta replied. "Well, I was trying to pick up chicks when—I just happened to see you two! I thought you didn't like her, Bakugou."

"I—"

"Well, if you don't, you could always pass her down to me when you're done~"

Kacchan displayed his steaming hands, glaring the grape down with a deathly expression on his face. "You better take that back, or we're gonna have ourselves a happy, little accident."

"But it's no fair! You get this super-hot girl who likes you, and you don't even give her the time of day! C'mon, (Y/N). We can pop open a diet coke, and watch Shrek at my house~"

"Uh, no???" you responded.

After a brief pause, Mineta took out his purple flip phone and snapped a photo of you two together. He then tweeted it for the whole school to see.

"EXCUSE ME, NO—" Kacchan reached for Mineta and squeezed his fist around him, only to hurl him over a building using his Quirk. Mineta screamed like he was being carried off by velociraptors or something.

Kacchan then turned to you. "Great! What if everyone sees that picture now!? I can't have you being a danger to my reputation! I gotta keep up an intimidating image so those losers FEAR ME!!!"

"Mineta probably has zero followers. Don't worry about it~"

"ERRRGHH—this is so stupid! Just—come on already." He snatched your wrist and continued walking. Except now, he was much hastier. You only giggled.

After some time, you arrived at your house.

"I'm going back home now—" he grumbled.

"Wait!" you yelled.