[6] Lost and Found

Kacchan turned a corner, suddenly encountering Eijiro and Denki.

"What the heck—"

"Back from your chit-chat with (Y/N)?" Denki asked coolly.

"What do you mean, Off-brand Pikachu?"

"We notice how you act around her!" said Eijiro. "After we both talked about it, we found out why you treat her the way you do."

". . ."

"Youuuu LIKE HER!" they both exclaimed in unison. Once he heard this, he went red with both rage and embarrassment.

"I DO NOT," he shouted. "And I treat her the same as everyone else—so how does that even make sense!?"

"Oh, come on," Denki began. "When she got third place in that test—you didn't freak out as much as you usually do. If it was Deku, you'd go ballistic."

"But since it's (Y/N), you didn't~" Eijiro smirked.

"I've only known you freaks for a day—why are you acting as if you know every aspect of my social life?"

"Because it's obvious since your outward personality is hot garbage. Compared to Deku, you treat (Y/N) like a best—"

"Oh, go off and befriend a toaster or something, idiot!" Kacchan snapped at Denki. "And get your deformed nose out of my business!" He then slid his hands in his pockets before storming off.

Eijiro told his friend, "Yeah, he's got a lot to learn before him and (Y/N) become a thing."

"You got that right."

Meanwhile, you were walking to class with your friend, Ochako, and a few other girls known as Tsu and Momo. Tsu was practically a frog, and Momo just seemed to be a bossy skank.

"So, do you three like anyone yet~?" asked Ochako with a giggly tone in her voice.

"Nah, the boys in this school are pigs," Momo answered.

"Ribbit."

You answered with, "Well, I think you all know who I like, sooo. . ."

"Isn't it that guy with the unresolved issues?" wondered Momo. "Y'know, the one with the spiky, yellow hair—and the look of someone who just strangled a shark"

Twirling around like a ballerina, you clasped your hands together in a fangirly dream state. "Kacchan~! I've had a crush on him ever since we were kids."

"Obviously, since you've told us about fifty times," responded Tsu, unimpressed.

"Didn't he make you cry at lunch though?" Momo grilled.

You answered, "Yes, but he sincerely apologized from the inner depths of his heart!"

Okay, maybe that was a bit exaggerated.

"Yeah, okay." Momo continued, "Why do you like him so much though?"

"Gosh, everyone asks me that," you groaned in annoyance. "I might as well make a paper explaining why I do, so I don't have to repeat myself every time."

Speaking of which, that sounded like a pretty good idea. . . .

Momo begged, "Please don't—"

Later, you started passing out copies of this list, which explained all the reasons of why you liked Kacchan. Almost every student in the school had one, including the teachers.

Kacchan strolled by, only to be handed one by a random student. He looked at it, becoming humiliated at what he read. "Reasons why I like. . .Kacchan?? Reason one: he's hotter than a Hot Pocket on the sidewalk in July—WHO THE HECK WROTE THIS!?" he screeched, demanding an answer from someone near him.