#31 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

Start from the beginning

Because if you chose either, you're definitely going to be in a pickle but the problem is which choice is the bigger pickle.

You take in a deep breath, and flicker your eyes back towards Takashi, before finally deciding to go with dare.

"Alrighty," Takashi's smirk grows, as the others around oohs in surprise at your bold choice. "I dare you to chug down two shots." He spits, as he goes on to pour the drinks.

"Uh?" You mutter in surprise, baffled by his words. "I-I don't drink Takashi." You admit, and everyone sighs in disappointment.

"Hah," He snorts, gleefully. "Fine then, will it be changing seats or forehead flicks? Choose your pick (y/n)." He asks slyly, and it feels like his was plan was originally not to have you drink the shots.

"Uhm..." You mumble, softly.

"Wait—" Sting suddenly calls as he looks over to Takashi. "Let me take (y/n)'s place."

Your eyes widens in surprise at Sting's words then you look at him with furrowed eyebrows, clearly confused by his sudden outburst. "S-Sting, what are yo—"

"I'll change seats," Sting interjects and Takashi cackles somewhat evilly.

"If you do that, then she's gonna have the forehead flicks, Sting. It's the first law of alchemy— to obtain something, you must give something of equal value. Don't you think that's fair?" He declares with a grin, and Sting clenches his jaw.

"Fine," Sting mutters. "I'll take the flicks instead."

"Sting, you don't need to do this—"

"Kya!" Lucy interjects, pulling you into another hug of hers. "This is cute, just let him do it." She whispers softly into your ear rendering your attempt useless.

You pout in guilt as you watch Takashi take his stance in order to flick Sting's forehead. Your eyes watches as his hand is placed over Sting's annoyed features.

Next he goes on to pull back his middle finger and then he releases it, allowing it to hit Sting square in the forehead with an almost slapping sound.

He does it twice more but you can't stand to watch, so you look away and prepare yourself to move next to Takashi instead.

"Wasn't that nice?" Takashi sighs in satisfaction once he settles back down in his seat, to which you're now seated next to. Takashi then swings an arm around your shoulders and pulls you close, and the smell of alcohol wreaks off him. "Hmm?" He pushes for an answer.

You remain silent at his menacing behaviour and throw your gaze over to Sting in concern.

His forehead is slowly reddening and there's a clear annoyed expression on his face and you can't help but wonder what's gotten into him.

Why is he behaving like this?

As the game continues rather intensely now, especially because of what Sting did, you secretly steal glances at the blonde and every time you look his way, he's already staring at you so you blush and quickly look away.

Also, as you and Sting exchange glances, Takashi takes notice and alas his expression brews with annoyance as well so he slides his hand from around your shoulders and down towards your waist.

Your body jerks with the sudden contact and you look up at him, "What are you doing?" You ask, as you try to detach his hand from your body.

"Don't you like it?" He whispers with a smirk, holding onto you tighter.

"No, and let go!" You yell, and try pushing his hands off you off once more.

"Takashi," A rough, raspy voice echoes in front of you, so you look up but notice Sting grabbing ahold of Takashi's collar and pulling him towards himself, but not to the point where you'd be pulled up with Takashi as well. "Don't over step your bounds just because she's nice." He growls, then roughly shoves at Takashi.