♡NON-FICTION RESULTS♡

Here are the Non-Fiction winners for The Creativity Awards 2019!

A big thank you to Carolsareintheair for judging this genre! We greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into judging this genre!

Another big thank you to everyone that entered into Non-Fiction! Every single one of your entries are amazing!

If you didn't make it into the top six or if you did, and you would like your scorecard and the short review that your judge has sent, just PM me and I will send that over to you immediately.

Also, if you are one of the winners, please let me know if you are okay with me putting your winning entry (Book cover and blurb) on our community Instagram as it is one of the prizes. (creativity_community)

~THE WINNERS FOR NON-FICTION~

H O N O R A B L E M E N T I O N•

Author: cfeatherstone

Book: Codename: The Rift

Score: 113/135

Review: At first, I honestly couldn't understand what I was reading. When I read it again for the second time, I finally understood it. The plot was a little confusing, but the summary showed me the light and helped me to understand. Your grammar was perfect but there were a few spelling mistakes.

•R U N N E R U P•

Author: Emilia1239000

Book: He Broke Me

Score: 116/135

Review: I really like the plot of the story, it's really interesting. I noticed something about your punctuation that had an error. "This is a gift for you." You probably know the correct version as I have seen some dialogues with correct punctuation. Your summary was short but informative enough. Your cover was attractive too and I really like your title. It's a simple phrase but it can intrigue readers making them interested to read the book.

And we have a tie!

Author: Crazy_sal_28501

Book: Rising Form The Ashes

Total: 116/135

Review: I really liked the plot of your story. The dialogues felt odd and unrealistic. Your use of punctuation was incorrect in some cases. The summary was a little too short and had punctuation errors.

•R U N N E R U P•

Author: Sphinxvi-ir

Book: Pencil|Original Anime Drawings

Score: 118/135

Review: Your drawings were amazing. I really like the fact that you shared your amazing drawings with everyone else. The cover looked stunning. The title was really common however.

•T H I R D P L A C E•

Author: Ampolisia

Book: Start

Score: 119/135

Review: Your storyline was moving a little too slowly. I spotted some spelling mistakes in the chapters. Your summary was perfection. It wasn't too long or too short nor was it revealing too much information and revealing too little information. I really like your cover too.

S E C O N D P L A C E•

Author: hridiv

Book: Wattpad Memes

Score: 120/135

Review: Your memes are mostly relatable and funny. The title was a little common but it's memes, it instantly attracts readers. I really like the fact that you came up with most of the memes. I experience the problems too (the announcement notifications ;)) but I never really thought of making them into a meme. Overall, your book is extremely interesting.

And we have a tie!

Author: -LNatalia

Book: Zodiac

Total: 120/135

Review: I didn't know zodiacs were this interesting before reading your book. I liked how informative your book was. And your grammar was nearly perfect. However, your summary wasn't really informative. It led me to your book was a story rather than a guide to astrology.

•F I R S T  P L A C E•

Author: BooskiBabii

Title: Dear Boo

Score: 122/135

Review: I love the fact that you help to give advice to others so generously. The advice you give is really good and I can tell it woulde good work!

Congratulations everyone!

If would like your sticker, please Pm me your Gmail so I can send it to you. If you do not have a Gmail or are not comfortable sending it, pm me and we can figure another way to do it.