♡The Participant Form {CLOSED}♡

~This is where you can fill out a form below and officially enter into The Creativity Awards 2019!

~All you have to do is fill out a form correctly (instructions are below) and then within the next 24 hours I will send you an 'Accepted' to notify you are a participant of The Creativity Awards and I will then add your story to the genre/s you have entered. The only reason you do not get accepted is if you do not follow the rules.

This is what the form is going to look like. When you are filling out the form please make sure to enter it beside the genre/s you are entering:)

Form:

Author's Username:

Books Title:

Genre:

Amount Of Chapters:

On-going/Completed:

Does it contain Mature/LBGT+?:

Tags:

Password:

These are the genres that you can enter! There are going to be up to 18 different genres and there is only 20 entries in each.

Genre's Available:

Romance: FULL

Fantasy: FULL

Adventure: FULL

Teen Fiction: FULL

Science Fiction: FULL

General Fiction: FULL

Historical Fiction:

Werewolf/Vampire: FULL

Random/Non-Fiction:

Action:

Poetry: FULL

Humor:

Horror:

Thriller: FULL

Mystery:

Chick Lit:

Short Story: FULL

Fan-Fiction: FULL

These awards are also going to have a Peer Pick! Which we are going to call The Buddy's Vote! For those of you that do not know what this is, it is a voting system.

A numerous number of people enter their book/s (there isn't a limit) and I update a chapter with their usernames beside the book/s they entered and people vote for there favorite one or for a friend and the person with the most votes win! (Hopefully, this made sense:)

The only thing different about this Peer Pick is that instead of just one winner there are going to be eighteen! And that is because they are going to be in their genres! So, there will be one winner for each genre! Now there are only three rules you have to follow if you enter this or you vote.

One: Don't be rude to anyone! if you do you will be disqualified!

Two: You can only vote once for each genre.

Three: If you entered The Buddy's Vote you can not vote for yourself! but you can vote for others!

Four: You can enter up to two books but both must be indifferent genres!

Form for The Buddy vote:

Username:

Book Title:

Genre:

Tags:

Password:

Dates and Deadlines:

Opens: August 2nd

Closes for Judging: September 1st

Judging Period: September 1st till October 1st. The judging will also start if the genre is full before this date.

Results Released: The results will be released when we have them back from both of the judges.

Officially Closed: October 1st

Thank you for entering into The Creativity Awards!