♡POETRY RESULTS♡

Here are the Poetry winners for The Creativity Awards 2019!

A big thank you to both make_a_wish071 and ifana8 for judging this genre! We greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into judging this genre!

Another big thank you to everyone that entered into Poetry! Every single one of your entries are amazing!

If you didn't make it into the top six or if you did, and you would like your scorecard and the short review that your judge has sent, just PM me and I will send that over to you immediately.

Also, if you are one of the winners, please let me know if you are okay with me putting your winning entry (Book cover and blurb) on our community Instagram as it is one of the prizes. (creativity_community)

~THE WINNERS FOR POETRY~

H O N O R A B L E M E N T I O N•

Winner: BananaZurc

Book: Unheard Thoughts

Score: 78/85

Review: You have good rhyming skills, though there were some areas where rhyming felt forced. You also missed several punctuations here and there. Surprisingly, your poetry still flowed naturally. Good work. I suggest a change of cover.

•R U N N E R U P•

Winner: trima_r

Book: Teen Life

Score: 80/85

Review: I love how your poems are connected in theme. You just have a few cliché expressions and too many author's notes that are better off written as part of your poem. I love your work, it's very relatable. Keep writing!

•R U N N E R U P•

Winner: elfoxwood

Book: Melancholy

Score: 81/85

Review: I love your line breaks and how your poems are connected in theme. Just use more poetic devices but not too much to obscure your poem's meaning. And please put up the previous cover, I'd actually given you the full mark for it, but you changed it while I was reviewing to something...very dull. I love your poem, "Old teddy". It shows the raw talent of a poet: being able to write objectively. Keep writing!

There's a tie!

Winner: The_Anshs_Queen

Book: The World Of Confessions

Score: 81/85

Review: The theme of love doesn't usually entice me, but you changed that with your poetry! I love everything about it, except some odd line breaks, especially in the poem, "Breaking up"(funny, right?), and lack of punctuation in some places, making your poems not to read well. Your introduction was the best poem I read, and your use of rhyme and rhythm was certainly impactful, especially in "Good Morning". Keep writing!

•T H I R D P L A C E•

Winner: awhelvedfable

Book: Anecdote

Score: 82/85

Review: I like how the title, cover and content all connected. Your stories are told with perfect comparisons as well. Summarily, the creative and unique mind behind this is lovely. However, in your summary, I think your poetic part should come up first. Keep writing!

S E C O N D P L A C E•

Winner: Iridescent_Words

Book: Midnight Best Friends

Score: 83/85

Review: Your expressions are honey. Each word drew mein! I fell in love with your summary. If not for some odd wordings and the concentration of "big words" that sometimes obscure the clarity of your work, this would have been perfect. I enjoyed this thoroughly! Keep writing!

•F I R S T P L A C E•

Winner: Aethereal_Psyche

Book: WANDERING SOULS

Score: 84/85

Review: The cover and the title was just perfect, matching the magnificent poems in the book very well. I loved how the author put work in everything including the titles of the poems inside. The verses, they had this rhythm and the diction used was so poetic. The poems had such deep meanings behind them, it was beautiful. The grammar, the punctuation everything was on point. I absolutely loved them.

Congratulations everyone!

If would like your sticker, please Pm me your Gmail so I can send it to you. If you do not have a Gmail or are not comfortable sending it, pm me and we can figure another way to do it.

 If you do not have a Gmail or are not comfortable sending it, pm me and we can figure another way to do it