"What? No I didn't!" Skylar protested.

Jason just glared at Skylar and finally he agreed. Jason and Skylar both got out of the car so that Skylar could sit in the drivers seat and I also got out eventually to take Skylar's previous seat.

"Thank you." Jason whispered into my ear as we passed eachother outside, I felt shivers run down my spine. Why was he doing this to me?

~.~

"Oh I love you too baby." I heard Cassie coo.

I opened up the mirror above my head, too check if my eyeliner had smudged but I knew that's not the reason why.

I saw Cassie's legs swung over Jason's lap. His hand on her thigh, whispering something into her ear.

I tried to look away but I couldn't. Cassie sat up and moved closer to Jason, she grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed her face onto his. I quickly shut my eyes, not wanting too see anymore.

When I finally opened my eyes and looked up at the mirror again I realized Jason was staring at me. He had an apologetic look on his face. I quickly shut the mirror closed and turned the radio up.

"Settle down with me. Cover me up. Cuddle me in." I sang quietly.

"Oh no, not this again." Skylar muttered.

"Sorry." I said, realizing that I was singing out loud. My cheeks started turning a deep red.

Skylar shook his head and kept his eyes ahead, on the road. "You have a good voice." he finally whispered.

"Thanks." I smiled and turned my head to rest it on the window.

~.~

"Hey wake up." I heard a deep voice whisper into my ear.

"W-whaaat?" I questioned as my eyes shot open.

"We're here." the person laughed.

I sat up too see Skylar laughing, "Oh my gosh. Did I fall asleep?!" I cried out.

"Yeah.." Skylar trailed off.

My head was spinning, I looked out the window to see Jason and Cassie carrying stuff to a nearby tree.

~.~

"let's tell eachother scary stories!" Cassie cried out.

"yeah alright." Jason and skylar both agreed.

"No." I stated.

They all looked at me and started smiling really creepily.

I got up from the chair I was sitting in and started walking towards my tent, "Bye you guys!" I called out, unzipping the entrance of the tent.

I felt a firm hand grip around my wrist and I got a fright and jumped back into the persons arms.

"You dont have to be scared of me Jess." the person whispered, sending chills down my spine.

I turned around to face skylar, staring intently at me.

"I don't like scary stories." I confessed.

"I figured." he laughed, flashing me a white smile.

Jason's POV

"Awh, don't they look so cute together?" Cassie exclaimed, pointing at Skylar and Jess. I guess she had forgiven Skylar for his outburst earlier.

What the hell does he think he's doing?

"Yeah, sure they do." I said sarcastically.

"I know." Cassie smiled, not catching onto my sarcasm.

"Do you want to go to bed so we can leave them alone?" She whispered into my ear.

"I'm not tired." I muttered, not taking my gaze off the two of them.

"me either, but I was thinking we could.. You know?" Cassie whispered, pulling the hem of my shirt.

"Not while we're camping Cass." I sighed, pulling away from her.

"Well I'm going to bed." Cassie stated, getting up from her seat and stomping off towards our tent.

~.~

"Morning." I said to Skylar as I stepped out of the tent.

"Hi." he chirped.

"So you and Jess?" I asked, walking over towards him, getting straight to the point.

"What about us?" he smirked.

"Do you two have a thing or not?" I questioned. Pointing my index finger at him.

"No... Well not yet." he laughed.

"Don't hurt her." I stated.

"Why do you even care?" he said, arching his eyebrows together.

"I don't. Shes Cassie's friend so don't hurt her." I grunted.

"I'm not looking for anything serious. It's just a little harmless fun." Skylar carried on laughing, walking past me towards his tent.

"Until someone gets hurt." I muttered.

I turned around, planning on going back to my tent to see if Cass was up yet and Jess stepped out of her tent.

"Morning." she whispered, not making eye contact.

She was dressed in denim shorts and a plain white t-shirt with flip flops, her long blonde hair up in a messy bun.

"Do you have the car keys?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, why do you need them?" I questioned her.

"I left a few things in the car that I need." she muttered.

"Alright, I'll come with you." I smiled, walking her towards the car.

The car was parked behind a few trees, so you couldn't see it from where the tents were.

"Here." I whispered, placing the keys in her hand.

Jess' POV

Why was he doing this to me?!

I grabbed the keys out of his hand without saying a word and walked around the car to open it.

I saw my bag sitting on the back seat so I quickly grabbed it and locked the car again.

"Thanks." I smiled, walking back to Jason and giving him the keys.

I started walking back to our campsite when I felt Jason's warm hand grip around my wrist.

I turned around so that I was facing him, breathing heavily I tried to talk but my mouth was to dry. I really wanted to pull away before things got out of hand but I just couldn't.

"There's nothing going on between Skylar and you is there?" Jason whispered into my ear.

"N-no." I stuttered, not that I knew of.

Jason didn't say one word, he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulled me towards him and pressed his forehead against mine.

I could feel his warm breath on my face. Oh how I wanted to kiss him so badly.

He wrapped his strong hand around the back of my neck, bringing my face up to his. We were staring intently into eachothers eyes.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" An ear piercing screech from the direction of our campsite, ruining the moment.

I realized what was about to happen , pulled back away from him and started running towards the campsite.

"Jess wait!" I heard Jason's voice call but I didn't look back.