My Best Friends Boyfriend

Chapter 1:

"Jess, are you ready yet?" I heard my best friend Cassie  

call from outside the door.

"Yeah, almost." I called out, placing pale pink lip gloss to my lips and popping my lips.

I looked in the mirror to check myself out, I had straightened my wavy blonde hair so it was left flowing down my back. My pale blue eyes were glowing and my baby blue dress hung down my body stopping in the middle of my thighs and I wore black stilettos.

I stepped out of the bathroom to face Cassie who was dressed in a tight, short, black dress, making her boobs look huge. She was wearing black wedges and her brown hair was left out wavy and her perfectly tan skin made her bright green eyes pop.

"You look. Wow." I exclaimed.

"Stop talking about yourself!" She laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs.

I looked up to see a familiar face, it was Jason. Cassie's boyfriend they have been dating for 6 months.

He was quite popular at school, he was captain of the football team and had quite a reputation of being a ladies man.

When Cassie told me that they were going out I wasn't surprised. Cassie, being Cassie was quite confident when it came to boys, she had the looks, figure and personality to go out with a guy like Jason.

Jason is tall and muscular with short blonde hair, grey eyes and perfect white teeth. I wouldn't even be surprised if every guy in school were jealous of him.

"You look so gorgeous Cass!" He exclaimed, pulling her towards him by her waist and planting a kiss on her lips.

I just stood there, awkwardly.

Jason pulled away from Cassie and looked over at me "Whoa, you too!" he said smiling, biting his lip.

"Um, thanks." I whispered.

"Ready to go?" he asked, looking over at both of us.

I nodded my head and we all walked towards Jason's car.

~.~

Cassie and Jason were walking in front of me, hand in hand as we walked up to the house with bright lights and horny teenagers making in front of it.

I walked into the house to hear one of my favorite songs 'I love it' by icona pop.

Everyone was grinding on eachother and hooking up.

Most of the people at the party were seniors, there were a few juniors and very little freshman. Im 17 and so are Jason and Cassie and we are seniors.

I turned around to face Jason holding Cassie up against the wall, already making out.

This is going to be a fun night I thought to myself.

After about an hour of wondering around I finally decided to get a drink. I walked over to the table where everyone was getting drinks from and saw Jason talking to a couple of his football team mates from school.

I walked past them to get a drink and one of his friends slapped my ass and whistled at me. I ignored him and grabbed a red cup which was filled with some alcoholic beverage.

"Hey baby, wanna dance?"A deep voice whispered into my ear.

"No!" I spat out and ran out the door.

I heard someone calling out my name, probably the creep who tried to get me to dance with him so I ignored it.

Once I was outside on the porch I sat on the railing, facing out to the garden. Even though it was dark the pale moonlight was shining down, brightly so you could see everything perfectly clear. It was just so beautiful.

"Jess." someone whispered, I got a fright and nearly fell off the railing but a firm hand gripped around my wrist, helping me steady myself.

I turned around to thank the person which I realized was Jason.

"Are you alright?" he laughed.

"yeah I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled politely, remembering I still had my drink and took a sip.

"Look, I'm sorry about my friend before. He's just really drunk." Jason said, with an apologetic look on his face.

"It's not your fault, anyways it's alright." I assured him.

"Well do you mind if I sit here with you?" he asked, gesturing towards a spot next to me.

I nodded my head and he lifted himself up onto the railing, placing himself next too me.

For the next half hour Jason and I spoke about school and how great it was to be on summer vacation, even though we only had 2 months left of it, he told me how his cousin was coming to stay for the rest of summer and he was planning on going camping with Cassie.

And then I finally realized something, this was the first actual conversation that Jason and I had. It felt nice talking to him, it wasn't like what I imagined. I thought he would be a total jerk but he was definitely the complete opposite!

"Thereee you guys areeee!" I heard a very drunk voice call from behind us.

Jason and I both turned around to face very drunk Cassie stumbling, walking towards us.

"Cass?" I whispered, getting off the railing.

"You okay?" I said, putting my arm around her waist, trying to hold her up but I wasn't strong enough.

"Here." Jason said, smiling, helping me with Cassie.

Jason decided that we should go home, I agreed with him but Cassie wanted to stay.

After 10 minutes of arguing with her she finally agreed and we all went back to her house. I live on the same street so I decided I would walk home. Jason offered to give me a ride home, but I refused.

~.~

I woke up with the sun shinning brightly through my pink curtains into my room and got up out of bed.

I checked my phone and had a text from Cassie,

'Jess baby, I'm so sorry for getting so drunk last night. You're amazing! Thank you for helping Jason.  

Love you! <3.'

I replied back,  

'Hey, don't apologize. Love you too! xox.'

I got a reply from Cassie within 10 seconds.

'Come over later? My parents are out and we're having a BBQ! xxxx'

I laughed and quickly replied with a 'yes!'

I glanced at the time on my phone which read 11:55am.

Whoa, I slept that long?!

I groaned and went to the bathroom to have a shower. Once I was done with my shower I went back to my room and threw on some sweats and a baggy t-shirt and made my way downstairs to find something to eat.

Mom and dad were away for the week in Paris. They asked me if I wanted to join them but I didn't want to go away to Paris, one of the most romantic cities in the whole world with my parents. Plus I thought they needed time away together anyways.

I grabbed the tub of ice cream from the freezer and a spoon and started eating the cookie dough ice cream. My favorite.

Once I was done I went back upstairs and checked my tumblr and twitter and fell back alseep.