Chapter 4

"What do you even wear out camping?" I questioned Cassie through the phone.

"I dunno? Just something casual I guess!" Cassie suggested.

"I can't believe you actually talked me into this." I groaned, searching for a pair of jeans.

"Well I'm happy that you agreed or else I would have been stuck with Skylar and Jason for 3 whole days talking about whoever knows what those two talk about!" she cried out.

I couldn't help but laugh at my best friend, "Okay, well I'm gonna keep on packing so you guys will pick me up tomorrow at around 8am?"

"Yes, and Jess? Just letting you know if you have better 'camping' clothes then me I am definitely borrowing them!" She stated, hanging up on me before I could protest.

I sighed and carried on rummaging through my wardrobe.

Finally I had packed my bag. I had two pairs of jeans, denim shorts, sweatpants, two t-shirts, two tank tops, a sweatshirt, sneakers, flip flops, my bikini and a cute little sun dress. I also had the essentials like a hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, soap and some makeup.

I left my bag next to my bed and went straight to sleep as I would have to be up early tomorrow.

~.~

My alarm buzzed loudly at 6.20am.

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to have a hot shower, I washed my hair thoroughly, enjoying every minute of this amazing shower.

When I was done I got changed into a pair of faded skinny jeans, black converse chucks and a black tank top. I left my long, blonde hair tied up in a pony tail.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast. When I was done I decide to write a note for my parents because they were still in Paris and they will have no idea when they get home.

'Hey mom and dad,

I'm going away with Cassie for a few days, won't have reception so there will be no way of getting hold of me. Hope you two had a lovely time in Paris. I'll explain everything when I get back! Love you xo'

~.~

"Tonight let's get some and live while we're young!" Cass and I both sung out of tune.

Skylar and Jason were sitting in the front seats of the car. Jason laughing hysterically and Skylar just looking pissed off.

"Shut up you two!" Skylar snapped.

Cassie kicked his seat from behind like a little child, "Oh you're just jealous that you don't have an amazing voice like Jess and I." she laughed, poking her tongue out at him.

"Yeah I'm sure that's it, or I don't want to lose my hearing." he grunted.

"You should just get over yourself and stop acting so stuck up!" Cassie cried out.

"You know I don't even know what my cousin sees in you. Sure you're hot and all but you're so damn annoying!" Skylar yelled.

Jason turned the radio down and pulled over on the side of the road. "Don't talk to her like that!" Jason yelled, turning his head and looking at Skylar.

I looked over at Cass who already had tears filling her eyes, "Hey, don't listen too him." I said, putting my arm around her shoulder.

Cassie shrugged my arm off her shoulder and looked out the window, pretending that the last five minutes hadn't even happened.

"Hey Jess, do you want to sit up in the front with Skylar, he just offered to drive the rest of the way." Jason said, staring coldly at his cousin.