He huskily chuckles and sends shivers down my spine and says, “Darling, you know exactly what I mean. I might eat you again in the morning. I love hearing you scream my name.”

I suppress a moan and my breathing hitches when he says that. I say, “Maybe, that’s why I want you to come over sooner”

He growls at me through the phone and I hear Emmett say, “Dude are you okay?”

Jasper says, “Yes.”

I giggle through the phone and Emmett says, “Oh. Bye.”

I burst into laughter now and Jasper growls at me. I finally stop laughing and say, “Jazzy, I’m going to hop into the tub now. I’ll see you later.”

He growls softly at me and says, “Bye, darling. I’ll see you later.”

He hangs up and I walk inside my house and I grab the Nutella and a spoon. I grab 2 bags of Lay’s Russet Potato chips and go upstairs. I set my food on my bed and my dad isn’t here yet. Oh well. I’ll see him later. I fill the tub and take a long relaxing bath and get out when the water turns cold. I get dressed in some PJ’s. I grab a tank top and short shorts that show off my assets. Jasper is gonna love this. ;)

I turn on my laptop and watch Hawaii 5-0. McGarrett is hot. I finish my bag of chips and move onto the next one as I watch my show. I watched about 4-6 episodes.

I don’t even notice that Jasper is in my room until he runs his cold hands on my legs and I shiver and he smirks. He then leans down slowly until I get fed up and pull him down by his shirt and he kisses me hard. I gasp as he rips my bottoms off and puts a finger in me and drills it in my vagina. I moan and I bite my hand to be quiet as he adds more fingers. He continues to pump his fingers inside of me until I come undone. Once his fingers leave my vagina he quickly thrusts inside of me and drills me into my mattress and I’m trying to stay quiet. Jasper does this quick, fast, and deep. He kisses me as we come undone together. I finally catch my breath and say, “Holy Shit, that was amazing.”

Jasper mumbles, “I’m glad you think so. Go to sleep Darling.”

I mumble, “Night Jazz.”

He kisses the side of my head as I fall asleep. 

When I wake up I see Jasper at the foot of my bed right between my legs. I whisper, “Is my dad home?”

Jasper mumbles, “No, he’s not. He left about an hour ago.”

He then dives right into my vagina and sucks it, and does everything imaginable to it, as I scream and moan his name. When I finally come, I’m so outta breath It’s unbelievable. Thank God my house is secluded. I see the time and I jump out of bed to get dressed and guess what, I fell on the floor. AGAIN. Jasper smirks. He helps me stand until I can manage to do so on my own. We head out to my car and I drive to school. Jasper has this smirk on his face and when Edward sees what he’s thinking about he’s going to make this face of disgust. I knew it, he did. 

------------- Fast forward.

It is now February 14th, Bella Swan found out the Cullen’s secret. My dad knew about Jasper and me about 2 weeks later. My dad loves Jasper. They are like besties. Well, not totally. My parents divorced and my mother is dating that guy I found her with, aka her boss, who is also the CEO of the company she works for. My mom doesn’t care for Jasper and his family that much. My mother is a snob. A GIANT snob. Jasper and I are closer than ever. It’s Valentine’s day, Jasper is taking me on a date and we are going to watch the stars. My dad is emotional because he put so much effort into each holiday for my mom, even more, when he didn’t have to work. He has nobody to spend it with. So, I skipped school today, dad and I are going to spend it together so he doesn’t do anything stupid. We watched a few horrible rom-coms and ate a ton of junk food. I took his mind off of mom for the most part of the day. Dad asked me out of the blue, “Are you and Jasper serious? I mean serious-serious.”

I smile at dad and say, “I love him so much, daddy. So to answer your question, yes.”

He smiles at me and says, “Baby girl, I’m very happy for you and so proud of what you had achieved. Don’t let your mother’s view of Jasper cloud any of your impeccable judgment. He is a great kid and I applaud Carlisle for raising so many of them and taking them in as he did. Go have fun on your date, honey.”

I hug him and say, “I love you, daddy. I will have fun on my date. But not too much. You will get through this, we will together.”

He says, “You definitely are my daughter.”

I say, “I know.”

We hear a knock on the front door and that signals that Jasper is here. I open the door and let Jasper in. 

Jasper says, “Hey, Mr. Holt.”

My dad smiles and says, “Jasper, you know it’s Jason.”

Jasper says, “I know.”

Dad says, “Go have fun and please bring her back in one piece. But not too much fun Jasper.”

Jasper nods and says, “We are going to watch the stars for a little while, and then watch a movie with the family.”

My dad smiles and says, “I would’ve done that for Jennifer, but she usually had to work on Valentine’s Day. But we all know the truth now.”

I say, “You two weren’t meant to be. That’s ok. Do something for yourself. Make your favorite dinner, get your hair cut, and do whatever you want to. No drinking, ok?”

My dad says, “Those are good ideas. No drinking. I might just go and get my hair cut. I might go to the movies and watch one and come home and crash. Tomorrow is a new day.”

I smile and say, “Yes, it is. Bye, dad. Have some fun being single. No drinking though.”

Dad says, “No drinks. Bye Sweetie.”

We watch the star and cuddle in a blanket and it was peaceful and relaxing. Jasper got me a promise ring and a necklace. 

Valentine's Day was a success. My dad watched an action movie at the movie theaters and got his mind off of mom. He's moving on, slowly but surely his is making progress.

Ring: