Chapter 7:

Brinley’s POV: 

Jasper and I drive home from the mall and I put on love longs but I’m confused about why my mom would cheat on dad. I know Jasper knows how I feel. He says, “Darlin’ what are you confused about?”

I say while turning the volume down, “Why would my mom cheat on my dad?”

Jasper opens and closes his mouth. Rosalie speaks up and says, “Maybe something happened to their relationship that they weren’t ready to tell you yet. Any scenario that you are thinking of right now could be wrong, Brinley. I don’t want to make this worse but they could have separated and didn’t know how to tell you. None of this was your fault. I know you were thinking about that.”

I say, “Thank you, Rosalie.”

Rose gives me a sad smile and says, “Your welcome?”

I pull over on the side of the road and nod to Jasper to drive the rest of the way back. He gets out and sips to my side and holds me for a little while and he sips me to the passenger seat and buckles me in. He kisses my cheek before he shuts the door and goes to the driver’s side. He turns the volume up a little on my radio and he grabs my hand and holds it. I end up falling asleep on the way back. 

I faintly hear as I stir in my sleep, “Darlin’ we’re at my house. Can you wake up for me now? Esme made you a sandwich.”

I stir in my sleep some more and I feel Jasper’s lips on my neck and I slowly started to wake up and when I did I released a little moan. I pull Jasper up and kissed him passionately. When we pull away I wink at him and say, “You should wake me up like that more often.” 

Jasper knew exactly what I meant by that, and he smirked. He said with his very sexy accent, “Yes Ma’am.”

He sweetly kisses me again and picks me up from outside of my car. He pulls away and carries me inside. I grab my phone and my dad sent me a bunch of text messages asking where I was. I sent him a text saying that we just reached Rosalie’s house and I’m going to grab my stuff and I’ll be home soon. I show Jasper my home screen on my phone. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. Rosalie has my bag and says, “I wish you didn’t need to go home.” 

I smile at Rosalie and say, “I wish I didn’t need to go either. I get to hang out with you tomorrow.”

She smiles and hugs me, and then Alice hugs me, and so does the rest of the family. Jasper grabs my hand and we walk outside and he then twirls me to him and kisses me sweetly. He pulls away and says, “Darlin’, do you want to be my girlfriend?”

I smile and say, “Yes, Jasper. I would love to.”

He kisses me again and when we pull away from each other I hop into my car and drive home, which takes 10-15 minutes. I hear a ding and Jasper texts, ‘leave your window unlocked’

I send back, ‘Are you gonna lay with me?’

Jasper texts back, ‘Yes, if you aren’t asleep when I get there. Don’t wait up.’

I reply back, ‘What if I do?’

Jasper sends back, ‘I’ll come really late so you tire yourself out before I get there’

I send back, ‘Maybe I want you to tire me out. ;)’

He sends back, ‘You’ll have to be quiet though darling’

I quickly send back, ‘Damn. You can definitely try it in the morning.’

I receive a call from Jasper and I say, “Hello“

He huskily says, “Stop trying to turn me on”

I say, “Whatever do you mean my dear boyfriend?”