Every one said yes, some more stubbornly than others, but yes all the same. At the end everyone was smiling for some reason.

Then everybody decided to leave.

Well that meeting went well. We formed an alliance, had a world war declared, and had a few kages almost die. Job well done!

But I still had this feeling. I needed to talk to Tobi, and I had an idea where to find him.

***

"I knew it." I said, shaking my head. Danzo's guards were trying to kill Tobi, but you know Tobi, the little fucker.

Then of course the guard were killed and Sasuke appeared to kill Danzo. Seriously, this is so hard to predict.

I looked at Tobi, wondering if I should confront him now. I mena, I wanna see Danzo's death as much as the next guy, but I had to talk to him. I stared at him, he seemed intent with watching the battle, so i guess I'll wait.

It was a pretty cool battle to watch. And I learned that the sharingan has too many overly strong pwers. Seriously Izanagi, Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano? Its totally unfair! 

So, anyway the battle was cool until, y'know, Sasuke stabbed Karin, his own teammate, just to kill Danzo. This proves to everyone he is a douche. That was just cold, even for him. Seriously, I got chills. I'm not even sure I want to watch anymore of this.

Well, now that he's dead I need to talk with Tobi.

I walked out in the open.

"Hitomi." Sasuke said. He narrowed his eyes,"Stop  following me."

I rolled my eyes, he gets so annoying. I raised my hand, signaling him to shut up and walked straight up to Tobi,"We need to talk."

"We will, later, after your....rendevous." He said before disappearing.

"Hey-HEY WAIT! Damn bitch." I growled. 

"What did he me-" Sasuke began, but I interrupted him,"I don't know, but shut up, your irritating me."

His eyes narrowed. "I could kill you right-"

"OH MY GOD! CAN'T YOU TAKE A HINT?! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" 

He looked really mad now, like seriously mad, but I didn't care, he was a douche anyway.

"SASUKE-KUN!" 

I turned around. "Sakura?" I asked my voice softening.

I looked and saw the familiar streak of light pink hair.

I grinned,"Sakura!" 

She looked at me and her face lit up,"Hitomi!"

I ran at her and hugged her,"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you!"

She hugged me back,"I missed you too."

So this is what Tobi meant by Rendevous.

"Sakura." This voice was Sasuke's.

I glared at him,"Your voice annoys me."

I swear, he looked like he wanted to kill me on the spot, or maybe thats just his face. Who knows?

"Sasuke..." Sakura began, I let go of her, she wanted to talk to Mr. Douche. "I want to leave Konoha, to follow you."

Oh okay.... Wait, WHAT?!

"Hm." Sasuke said,"If you kill her, I'll let you come with me." He was pointing at me. 

Nah, jk, he was pointing at Karin, he knows I would kick his sorry ass.

Sakura walked and knelt in front of Karin. Suddenly Sasuke drew is arm back and a chidori coursed through that.

Shit.

Just as I tackled him right before he could hit Sakura, Kakashi got in front of her.

He and I tumbled and skided to a stop, me landing several feet away from him. "You know, you are really trying to get me to hate you aren't you."

"Sasuke don't become consumed by revenge." Kakashi said.

I know right.

He got up,"Ha! Bring me back Itachi. And my mother and father. Bring me back my whole clan! Then I'll stop!" He responded.

"Oh thats it, shits going down today!" I said, jumping up, whipping out my katana, and running toward him. My katana was dragging on the ground as I ran, leaving a larg fissure in it's wake. I yelled as I made a swipe at him, to which he dodged by jumping up. I flipped up just as high as him and put my chakra to my feet so I could stay suspended, making a few combos with my fast slicing. "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!" I yelled while doing this.

He got out his sword and started blocking me,"Don't lecture me."

I kept going though. Screaming at him too,"STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD GOING THROUGH A TANTRUM! IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! HOW OLD ARE YOU 5? GROW UP!"

He glared at me and started to make swings with his sword too,"You are such a hypocrite."

I froze, stopping my attack and he stopped his. I glared at him,"What the hell are you talking about?"

His eyebrows furrowed together, and he pointed a finger at me and began to yell,"You! You complain about what happened in your past! In the 5 kage meeting, were you not aggravated when the Tsuchikage, said what he said? About your parents and the death of you village?"  He grabbed my throat, almost choking me,"Its okay when you do it, huh?! You have every right to complain, but I don't? Whats the difference? YOU DO THE EXACT SAME THING, SO DON'T LECTURE ME LIKE YOU'RE ABOVE ME!"

My eyes widened, I wanted to argue, but, as much as I hate to say it, he was right. My bangs created a shadow, hiding my eyes as I twisted his fingers, removing them from my neck. I slipped my katana back into its sheathe and bagan to walk away.

"You're the same as me." He said.

I immediately glanced up, spun around, and as quick as a flash, socked him right in the face, letting him fly some good yards back. "I may be a hypocrite,"I said with gritted teeth,"But I'll never be the same as you."

Then I disappeared into the forest.

There, I think that was a pretty good chapter :)

Let me know what you guys think!