Chapter 15

(Death PoV)

It had been a few Months since I came back. Reaper did punch me for hurting Ela, I deserved it. But today was the day, the day we take down the Wolf. NATO forces had found him in a stronghold, this stronghold has SAM turrets and 50. Cal auto-turrets, Thank you Skel-tech.

We had a back-wall into the 50. Cal program to turn them onto our side, however we had to do it manually. To each turret. And there's 10 of them with 5 SAM turrets. So an all-out assault is a bad idea.

We decided on a small assault, being smaller in number and being able to take out the SAMs and Auto-Turrets. Then once they are taken out the full-frontal assault comes in, Whilst we locate and capture Wolf. Being one of the founding White Masks it will be a good Idea to have him captured.

"[Hey Death, we dropping in 10.]" Ghost said through the comms, for this sneak mission it is me, Ghost, Osiris and Reaper. Since we are the sneakiest out of the bunch. Caviera and Doc are on standby.

"[Drop zone approaching, good luck out there.]" Marius said to us, we opened the helicopters doors and prepared for the green light. As soon as it flashed we were out. soaring towards the ground. I heard Ghost through the Comms, "[Deploying chute.]" and watched as he zoomed upwards. We all followed suit and Deployed out parachutes, we then spotted the clearing we are supposed to land in.

I landed with a little bit of a role, I took the chute off then waited for the others to land, then followed suit. We stashed the Parachutes in ditch, they were slightly hidden. We didn't care, we had to hurry up as NATO will still push even if we don't stop their guns. We have 10 minutes.

"[Right, we all know the plan?]" Ghost asked, "[Affirmative]" Osiris responded, "[Right let's keep this quiet. Anna, get on their cams and send all locations to our HUDs.]" I said, there was multiple red Points that appeared on our Hud's.

"[Sniper's up there, 10 o'clock.]" Ghost said. "[2 of them, Death you ready?]"

"[Just say when.]" I responded, "[3, 2, 1, now]" Ghost said, both sniper's dropped. "[Dead. Let's carry on, we need to get to the security room so we can upload this program, Grace says it will work, so hopefully it will work.]" I said to the team, we moved silently towards the centre, where the security room will be, Hopefully.

We entered the Building, which surprisingly had a limited number of guards. We hid the bodies because this would be a high traffic area. we was moving from room to room, clearing then moving onto the next. "[Can't believe there are still like 200 hostiles here.]" Reaper said.

"[Feel's like they never stop. At least they die to one shot.] I say, which seemed to have jinxed it because the next room had two heavies, it was the security room yeah but two fucking heavies. I pulled up my DMR and aimed at one, Ghost pulled my DMR down and pulled out a knife, I nodded.

I pulled out my knife and went up behind the one Ghost pointed at, and in sync we plunged the knives into the Heavies, mine entering the throat and Ghosts entering the heart. We moved towards the security terminal, and we could see the 50. Cal mainframe. We uploaded the Virus into the System and waited for the 50. Cals to turn. And soon enough the Auto-turrets either exploded or changed their targets and started shooting the White Masks. "[You have a green light to move in NATO, but be careful, the SAM systems are still up and running.]" Ghost said.

"Right, time to focus on the big dog." Ghost said, looking through the Security cameras. "Anna, what's the location of Wolf?" I asked, "[Wolf was seen entering a safe room on the top floor, being guarded by white mask spec ops and multiple heavies. This Safe room has no camera on the inside.]" She said to us.

"Time to get Wolf hunting." Osiris said before pulling out his Mini-gun. "Silence is still our virtue. Let's use it to our Advantage." Ghost said. Osiris responded by putting his Mini-gun away. We moved out of the security room and amidst the chaos we had started taking out White Masks. They knew we were here. "Osiris, just do your thing." Ghost said in defeat, and my god I never thought a robot could look happy.