Chapter 1: Bio's

(For clarification, this Fan fic only has Ghost from my other fanfics, and maybe Centurion in my later chapters. Since I was getting bored with how overpowered I was making my operators. So this has the operators I didn't make OP. [I may add Elena Bosak in later Chapters too, I don't fully know yet.] also, since there are two Y/n's, Ghost and Black death. When talking about them I will say Y/n (Ghost) Or Y/n (Death) To avoid confusion, for perspective changes it will just be their codenames of Ghost's PoV Or Death's PoV)

Name: Y/n 'Black Death'.

Gender: Male

Height: 6ft

E/c: Unknown

H/c: Unknown

Y/n 'Black Death' was a renowned SAS veteran, before a traumatic incident took place which resulted in his entire team dying, (Hector, the team Tech expert, Joker, the team Leader, Jester, the team medic and Black Death being the team Sniper and Second in Command.) They were tortured and experimented on, only Y/n and Hector made it out, but Hector died on the way back to a friendly controlled Base. losing all of his teammates in such a short time pretty much made him a mute, although his team was quoted on saying that he was pretty quiet anyway, and it took some time to make him speak. The first time was when an Argument broke out between Joker and Jester. This made Y/n lash out and take control of the mission. Showing his team leading skills and earning him second in command of the squad.

After his teams death, he was spotted over working himself constantly, which made the SAS leaders think about letting him go on medical discharge. Operator Mike 'Thatcher' Baker tried to fight this appeal but ultimately failed, and Y/n was let go of his service from his new squad.

After a year he enlisted in a NATO secret program, Operator Alexandr 'Tachanka' Senaviev was put into a team with Y/n, along with Sarah 'Alpha' Dithers (Moved back to the Navy Seals), James 'Hill' Barron (KIA), Andrew 'Idiot' Henry (KIA) and Frankie 'Joker' Korren (KIA). During their service together, Y/n grew close to his new team, revealing his first name to them but not revealing his face. He hasn't done that for anyone, not even his old team.

They worked together for two years, Until one suicide mission which killed 3 members of the 'Misfits' squad. Left Sarah and Alexandr injured and Black Death left fending off an army by himself. He managed to succeed in saving both Alexandr and Sarah, but ultimately got himself Captured.

After another year he escaped and killed everyone in that base. Going back to the NATO base in America where he knew Alexandr and Sarah would be. And the person who left his squad for dead, Andrew Kilom. After a brief argument with Andrew he let it slip that it was purposefully a trap for them, in-front of Alexandr and Sarah. And Y/n's new AI friend who was recording the whole thing.

After getting Andrew arrested for treason Sarah, Alexandr and Y/n split up, keeping in touch but not seeing each other in about 2 years.

"Psychological Profile

Now Y/n is an unknown variable, as in we know he had suffered traumatic memories but he seems to be able to bench them and keep calm throughout Missions, I've seen this on a NATO body cam they show their new recruits of the 'Misfits' squad before their final mission. Able to command a team efficiently whilst also not speaking very much is a great skill. But until I have him here I can't do a proper Psyche-eval. But from what I've seen he should be stable enough, but he takes no shit from anybody and will likely not listen to any orders that he thinks are suicidal or a simply bad.

- Operator Gustave 'Doc' Kateb

Weapons

Now Y/n is a special case when it comes to weapons. Having basically 3 weapons at once, if his last one can be considered a weapon and not an Anti-Geneva Convention rifle.

MP5K - Extended mag, Silencer, Holographic, Vertical Grip.

P226 MK 25 - Extended Mag, Silencer, Reflex, inbuilt Laser/Flashlight combo (Y/n's little tweak, making the weapon even more personal to him.)

His ANTI-LIFE rifle - The reason I have called it an ANTI-LIFE rifle is because it is a 50. Cal, the best 50. Cal sniper can pretty much disintegrate people at a pretty decent range, but this thing that is his own design is a 50. Cal DMR, with more Fire Power and Fire Rate than the TAC.50. which I found amusing. But what he has done to dampen the Recoil I do not know, since that fucker should have way too much Kickback for a human to use. But he can use it with extreme accuracy. He has also created a specialized Silencer which doesn't melt when he shoots and makes the weapon nearly as silent as a feather dropping. I honestly don't understand what he has done to create this beast, but I want to try it out.

- Operator Meghan 'Valkyrie' Castellano

Name: Sarah 'Alpha' Dithers

Gender: Female

Height: 5ft9

E/c: Blue

H/c: Blond

Sarah 'Alpha' Dithers is a renowned NAVY SEAL operative, being what Operator Alexandr jokingly called a "Psychotic Explosive Lover" and Operator Meghan call "A brilliant soldier with an explosive knowledge to rival Thermite.".

Both of Alexandr's and Meghan's time spent with Sarah is filled with how she operated, always joking around, being the calm before, during and after the storm. During a soldier transfer within NATO Sarah was enlisted into the Secret Program and Joined Alexandr and Y/n in 'Misfits'. During their missions together the three grew closer together as friends, but on the fatal night when Sarah and Alexandr was injured badly, and Y/n sacrificed himself, She grew to resent Andrew Kilom and his little circle of higherups. This only grew when Y/n reappeared and Andrew accidentally called himself out.

After NATO, Sarah went back to the Navy Seals where she met up and re-joined Valkyries team, quickly integrating as the teams Explosive Expert again. She had in fact saved the team on multiple occasions during the many missions they were sent on together before Valkyrie got admitted here.

Psychological Profile

Sarah seems to be pretty sane, as in she has seen death, walked with the grim reaper and even almost got sent to an international prison for being a 'traitor' for calling Andrew out. and that hasn't deterred her Joking, laughing, and genuinely good mood. I have personally met Sarah, doing a quick Psyche-eval showed many things under covered, which she wants hidden for personal reasons. But other than that she is definitely a sane fit for this team, and I recommend her to join.

- Operator Gustave 'Doc' Kateb

Weapons

When I was told I was talking about Sarah's weapons, I was almost jumping up and down knowing that she might join, but I kept it cool in front of Six. Even though Sarah is American, she does love her German Rifles and Antiques.

Stermgewehr 44 - This is a modified weapon in her loadout, Changing the Bullets to 7.62 NATO round other then the 7.92 Kurz. She has also managed to up the fire rate a bit, so instead of it being 500 RPM it is now 900 RPM. it also has a custom made vertical grip along with a 4x scope she made herself.

Ithaca 37 - Known as the Model 37, She found this Gun in her Fathers Possession, he gave it her before he passed from cancer. She has kept and modified the Weapon, creating a custom Stock for it, she has also added a vertical Grip on the 'Pump'. This allows her to have more accuracy. She has 3 types of bullets for this shotgun. Green - The usual shotgun round. Blue - A slug round made by her. Red - An incendiary round her Father showed her, which earned the Weapons its Latin name of 'Draco Spiritus' Being Dragon Breath/Spirit.

She runs both of these weapons with a M1911 secondary as a back-up.

- Operator Meghan 'Valkyrie' Castellano