Chapter 12:

(Death PoV)

I finished my new armour, looked a lot like my old one, standard SAS outfit, Gasmask ext. But I also had a backpack which is EMP shielded and armoured, that's where I keep Anna whilst on missions. I've also taken the Flash light of my Gasmask in favour of a Night Vision mode. As well as an upgraded rebreather and oxygen supply, which I secured in the bag. I have about an hour of oxygen which automatically turns on when I am in an environment that is toxic or lacks Oxygen. It also refills automatically when I am in a none-toxic environment.

I was packing up my stuff and decided to go out for a walk. Ela caught up to me and walked with me. We walked out of the base and walked down towards the stream. It was peaceful. Again. Nature always was.

I don't know why but I always felt happy around Ela, maybe Meghan was right. We sat down and started talking again. We sat there for what could have been hours, but it only felt like 30 Minutes. It was soon Dark again, when Ela cuddled up to me again.

"I don't know why but I always feel safe around you Y/n." she said, this took me by surprise. "Do you? I am a cold-blooded murderer with a shit tone of PTSD and distrust to a lot of people." This earned a little chuckle from her, "Yet you are my Cold-Blooded Murderer." She said, staring deep into my eyes. Her Blue eyes staring deeply into mine.

This was when she moved forwards slowly, pressing her lips against mine, we stayed there a bit as we melted into the kiss. We stopped after some time and just stared at each other. She then smiled, "I wanted to do that for a while." She said, I smiled too, "I wanted too as well, but I didn't know how you felt about me." I said, she quickly shushed me and kissed me again. "Is that a good answer?" she asked, "yeah, I think it is." I chuckled. We stayed there for a bit, till it started getting Darker. We decided to head back to base when Zofia jumped us. Thankfully Reaper was nearby.

"What are you doing with my sister?" she asked, like she was interrogating me, I kept calm and said we went for a walk, went to chill in the woods for a bit. Reaper stepped in and pulled Zofia away from me.

"Zofia, if Ela loves him then let her. She isn't a little girl anymore." Reaper said, Zofia stared at her, looked a bit sad, but nodded. "If I find out you hurt her I will kill you." She said, "Not if I kill myself first." I joked. Before she left Zofia spoke up about a family reunion, and that they both should join her.

"What do you think Ela, since half the family thinks I'm dead anyway." Reaper asked, Ela looked at me. "If you had the chance to see your family again, what would you do?" She asked, "Well if It was my parents, it would be a no. but if it was my cousins, I would probably say yes." I said, Ela nodded. "I say sure why not." She said, Zofia smiled. Reaper still hadn't decided. "On one condition, If Y/n can come." Ela finished. Reaper smiled under her balaclava, "Same, I'll come if Marius can join us."

Zofia looked ecstatic. "Yeah, of course they can come. I'll go sort it out with Six." She said, running away.

"I feel like I'm going to be interrogated by Zofia." I said as a joke, reaper and Ela chuckled. "I need to go and ask Marius to join us." Reaper added before walking away. "One thing Zofia didn't say was when it is." I added, Ela sighed a bit, "She does this."

(Time Skip.)

We were on the way towards a Grom military base, apparently their grandfather was a commander here. Marius was flying, but he looked fucking tired. I was upfront with him being his co-pilot, since I did get Flight training whilst in the SAS. We was just talking about random stuff, Planes, Guns, Cars even video games. Just normal talk. Till we got a warning. And it was entirely in Polish, so I could understand But Marius couldn't.

"[Zakazane przestrzeń powietrzną, wprowadź swoje dane lub zmienić trajektorię lotu. (Forbidden airspace, enter your data or change the flight path.)]"