Chapter 7: Rescue mission

(Death PoV, Time Skip till after the white mask recruits are dead.)

"[Six, the second base is secured, please send Evac.]" I said, still panting. They were ready for the worst when their morning extract didn't appear. Jesus that was horrible. Six then responded "[Ok Black Death, Jager will be a bit longer, since the Team of 10 had to extract, a few of them got captured.]" I started worrying. "[Who?]" I asked, "[Operators Valkyrie, Ash, Ela and Smoke.]" my heart just sank. "For fucks sake." I said to myself, "[Do we know where they have been taken?]" I asked, She didn't respond, "[I'll take that as a no, I will see you later Director.]" I said quite angrily. "Anna, make sure I cannot be tracked, by any means." I said, "Are you sure sir?" She asked timidly, "Yes, I am sure." I responded with anger. I then grabbed my Vehicle with spare ammo I stole from the last compound, and I started driving off.

"Anna, find any compounds that they use as to store hostages or Prisoners." I said, she complied and I could see information skim past ON THE Laptop, before she stopped on a location. An abandoned Prison in the Next town over, on the outskirts. Pretty remote. "This is the only location that seems to hold the Prisoners or Hostages the White masks take, it will take about a day to get there on foot but about half the day in the car."

"Well, let's get moving, my sister needs saving." I said starting the engine up and driving off, I could hear Jager on the comms, "[Death, we are closing on your position, wait near the Helipad.]"

"[Just go back to base, I have another thing I need to be first.]" I responded, "[Copy that, call me in when you are done.]" he said.

At least Six hasn't told them about me yet, I'm sure she knows what I'm doing. "Sir you are going to be labelled AWOL, you do know that." Anna explained, quite scared. "I know Anna, I know. But I can't let those fuckers have my Sister." I said, flooring it towards the location. "If I die, relay any and all information of where we are and who is here to Hereford base." I said to Anna.

(Time Skip of a boring Trip and planning.)

I have reviewed the Map of the prison, the Polish authorities don't know about the White masks taking it over, so there is only a small guard force of 40 strong, with 1 warden and 3 heavies. The warden is basically a heavy with a Mini-gun and is the commander, so holding him hostage may prove useful, but knocking him out without him killing me may be a problem.

I moved towards the wall, noticing the few snipers in the Singular Sniper tower. It is only there to keep an eye on the Prison, so it's in the middle of the entire Complex. So much for Max Security I guess.

I manage to sneak by the Sniper's line of fire by sticking close to the Main buildings wall. Since there are five snipers there, there will be 31 Foot-Soldiers acting as Prison Guards. Not too hard I guess. Easier than the last one.

I sneak in through an open window, Which Is a major flaw in the buildings design, I find out that I am in the wardens Office. And Mr Warden is sat here next to his Mini-gun. Not with it in his hands. How lucky. I sneak up to him and put him in a choke hold, he tried to scream out but I had already improvised and put a gag in his mouth. His muffled screams was music to my ears.

After he had accepted his predicament and finally lost consciousness. I took of his armour and tied him up. I then placed him behind the desk out of sight in case someone comes by to look for him.

The three Heavies were next on my list, as they could end my life quite fast if I'm not careful. So I went to the Security room, where there will be cameras and hopefully a few people to take out. I walked into the room and noticed 1 of the heavies. I am really lucky today I don't know why. But I'm not risking it so I hold my DMR to the back of his head and shoot. I move his corpse out of the way and start flicking through the cameras, now that I am here Anna can hook up to the systems, they are that old Anna couldn't get in from outside.

We had spotted the final two Heavies, a structural weakness in the guard tower which I will most definitely Exploit and where they are keeping the others. They are in the most guarded part of the prison, 10 guards and the two heavies. The rest of the foot-soldiers are spread about the prison.

I moved through the prison slowly taking out the White masks inside. I made it to the roof and Placed 5 C4 charges on the legs of the Watch tower. I then climbed back into the building and began the crusade.

With 15 of the 21 Foot-soldiers not guarding the Others dead, I decided to make my way towards the Valkyrie. I saw the two heavies who were guarding the cell they were in, and the 10 foot-soldiers patrolling. It would be a good idea to take out the Heavies first, as there is no-way I am doing this without alerting someone. So I moved up to the second floor of the Cell block, where the two heavies were. I pulled out my DMR and took the silencer off. I might as well have the added power instead of the silence if they will notice me anyway.

I aimed for the heavies head and shot. Both of them dropped to the ground with a loud thud and the sound of the Shot ricocheted throughout the prison. I forgot how loud this fucker was without the silencer. My ears were ringing immensely. Through the panic I decided to set off the C4 charges, they blew up and I heard the crumbling guard tower fall towards the prison, It broke through the roof crushing 3 Foot-soldiers and all 5 of the snipers.

I pulled out my MP5K and started lighting up the remaining white masks, as I took them out a few snuck up behind me and shot me in the back, I felt the bullet penetrate my lung. I quickly turned and took out the Flankers but I could feel it start getting harder to breath.

I picked up the keys from the heavies and unlocked their cell. Once I did Valkyrie ran up to me and hugged me but started panicking when she noticed I was bleeding. "I'm fine, lets just get out of here." I said, still felling blood filling up my lung. "Any of you know how to fly?" I asked, Smoke stood up, "There's a helicopter out back, grab your gear and get there, I'm grabbing some medical supplies." I said stumbling off, they rushed out but Meghan stayed with me, she helped me to the infirmary where there was a bunch of things to help with the pain, but hardly anything to stop the bleeding. "Fuck.....sake." I said, breathing being quite difficult right now. I started feeling myself Black out.

"Get to the Helicopter Sis, leave me. I'm dead weight anyway." I said to Meghan, she looked at me shocked, "No, I am not leaving you to die." She said. She started preforming basic first aid, she managed to stop the bleeding and my lung stopped filling up with blood, but the damage was already done. She dragged me to the Helicopter where the rest were waiting with her stuff. "James get us the fuck out of her right now." She rushed to take my mask off, which I grabbed her hand, but I was quite weak and she won the fight.

She got the Mask off and I could feel myself going, this was it. "You know Meghan, I am fucking happy I manged to see you again, it killed me leaving you alone with those fuckers." I said, tears streaming down my face, I could see her crying. "Well, I guess this is goodbye, see in the afterlife Sis." I said, as I slowly closed my eyes and blacked out.