without

.READ A/N NOTE AT THE END.

pls excuse my mistakes in this
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

pls excuse my mistakes in this▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 .

he drags in and out of the crowd of flooding people. i struggle to walk by him, people getting in the way. "haechan, where are we-" i get interrupted when i get elbowed in the face.

the student apologizes and continues to walk away. "well, that one hurt..." i groan.

"haechan where are you dragging me to?" yet again, another un-returned reply. "yah, lee haechan-"

"tada~!" he chirped. here we were, infront of a photobooth hosted by a bunch of first years. i furrow my eyebrows furrow. a photobooth? to take photos? but i have a camera.

"i know that you have a camera, but that's the school's camera and i want a picture that i can keep," he explains without having me ask. i nod my head.

he greets the first years and handed them a bill. they have us follow them and they ask, "couple booth or the normal one?"

"normal booth-" i get cut off when haechan voices out louder than ne, "couple booth, please." haechan looked over at me innocently. the first year pointed to the couple booth and haechan drags me with him. on my face was an expression that was hard to read. i seemed taken aback, and confused, but at the same time it seems that i'm liking it.

he pulls me into the couple photobooth and we sit down.

"why did you pick this?" i ask him as i stare down at our interlocked hand. "why not?" he replies nonchalantly.

i scoot over closer to haechan, as if on instinct. i always liked being close to him anyways.

either way, it seemed liked the confession never happened and we went back to being best friends, even if i wanted it to be more. and maybe he does too, but i doubt that.

haechan pressed the button. we look over at the screen that showerd ourselves amd the numbers from 1-3 start to fade, signalling that the picture was about to be taken. i put my arm over haechan's shoulder and put up a peace sign, covering my face.

haechan holds up finger hearts, showing off his signature smile. he looks over at the picture taken and frowns, "don't cover your face, you're too pretty for that."