isn't

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

outnumbered - dermot kelly

𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦

"have you guys seen haechan?" jaemin asked, setting down his tray of food. "he's sitting beside jaerin." "hey, zuki, we're going out to the beach tomorrow. you up?" jeno asked, slinging his arms on her shoulder. "who's coming?"

"just the boys." jeno smiled, showing off his infamous grin. "including haechan?" she asked. "with jaerin ofcourse." they said in a low tone. "oh. . ." she sighed, ". . . i guess i'll come." the boys carried on chatting, leaving zuki to deal with her thoughts.

"hey y'all, how you doin'?" haechan creeped up, shaking renjun's shoulder as he gave jaemin a fist bump. "woah, zuki. got a hair cut?" "oh- yeah. . . " she said, touching her hair remembering that she got her hair cut the other day.

"looks good on you." he complimented. as for zuki, a soft tint of red appeared on her cheeks. "haechannie, how about me?~" jaerin appeared, clinging onto haechan's arm. "wah, jaerinnie, you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen."

haechan smiled at her sweetly, making zuki feel so small. "uh, i'm gonna go ahead. i'll see you guys later." she forced down a smile, waving at them before leaving their sight.

"aish, donghyuck! can you just-" jeno cut himself off, calming himself before he created a bigger problem. "h-huh, what happened?" donghyuck stammered, completely unaware of the situation. "just-just never mind." jeno said.

"i'm gonna go." jeno said, leaving the canteen.

"zuki!" he called out, spotting a slouched zuki by her locker. "what are you doing here?" she questioned, keeping her head low. "zuki, you don't have to hide your tears."

he held zuki's chin, bringing it up to see her puffy red eyes. "are you okay?" jeno wiped away her tears. "no. . . " jeno sighed, bringing her into a warm hug. "he doesn't deserve a girl like you."

"but what can i do? i can't just stop these feelings, jeno." she said, trying to get out of the hug. "zuki, i know you're hurting. . ." he stopped, ". . . so let's just stay like this for a while."