someone

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i'm fine - bts

𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 '𝘶𝘴'.

"zuki?"

"zuki."

"zuki!"

"hm? oh, yes?" she answered, dazed. "were you even listening?" they asked her, frustrated. this has been going on for a couple of days now, zuki would zone out, or sometimes, not even show up at all. this maddened the boys, they wanted to know what was going on with zuki, but she never told them. she never tells them anything anymore. even the boys started thinking that it was their fault that they would neglect zuki and her feelings.

it wasn't the zuki wanted to stop hanging around them, or not pay attention to them. it was just that whenever they were together, it just felt so incomplete without haechan. if they were together doing something fun, it was always haechan occupying zuki's head. and it frustrated zuki, she never lets her feelings get in the way of her friendship with the boys, but just this time, it got in the way of everything.

"hm, yeah, continue." she said, playing with the food on her tray. "zuki, are you okay?" "oh, uh, yeah. just a little tired that's all." she excused, they nodded their heads, hesitant. what appears to be a haechan his girlfriend walking towards their table, zuki stood up abruptly. excusing herself from the group. she walked bt haechan and his girlfriend, not sparing them a single glance. as to haechan, he was skeptical about zuki's actions, but brushed it off as his girlfriend called.

he smiled at her, continuing forward. zuki ran to the rooftop, breathing harshly. she gathered herself, calming herself. she sighed tiredly.

have i fallen for him so hard
that i can't even stand looking at him
without feeling my heart beat out of my chest?

::