MR. MYSTERIOUS

When he said he'll return in few weeks, I didn't expect it to turn into a month. And when I asked him, to call me once reached, I didn't knew I'd be still waiting for that call.

"I am sorry Axel but I can't stay here.", I reasoned the millionth time.
"Oh Rosalyn what's wrong in staying here. Look at the protection here. The facilities here. Even I am here to provide you company!"

"You don't get it Axel. When I said I am ready to stay here. It was because of Jaden. The one who didn't bother to even mistakingly inform me of his whereabouts, and that too when he left the very next day, I declared my love for him. I would have thought he probably died on whatever mission he is, if he hadn't been calling you. You think I'll live at his place. I am in love but I am not blind.", I said scurrying over to my room.

The fishes were exposed on the floor because by now I have become used to it. He said they make him feel good when he's alone. And I wouldn't argue now with him on this fact. They definitely kept me sane these days.

One of these days, I had a text from my father telling me he's quite busy.. And he knows I am safe with that 'new guy'. He said he'll finish his work soon and come to meet me and 'My' guy.

I sighed as I packed all my stuff in my bags.
I have been thinking about moving out quite alot, but I didn't want to act like a clingy woman. However, I still couldn't get it in my head that all this while, Jaden was so busy in detective stuff that he couldn't call me.

My bags were done, and so I called a cab. I won't use his car, or his bodyguard.
Picking up my phone, I texted him promising myself that this will be the last time I am doing so.

"Hi Jaden! I know you read them, so I am writing it down. Today completes one month of your disappearance and also one month of my patience. I won't bother you after this. Just wanted to inform you that I am leaving. Take care!"
I ran over a glance of almost a thousand messages I sent him in the past month.
To every click of the door, or footsteps in the hallway, tingle of message on my phone, or an incoming call, I would think it's him. But all in vain. I was disappointed every single time.

I picked up my bags, and kept the phone at the coffee table, as it was his gift.
That Rose pendant too was left on the vanity.

I sighed and glancing at the room once, I dragged my suitcase down the stairs and reached in the dining room where Axel was impatiently striding back and forth.

I cleared my throat and he looked up, "Oh Rosalyn! Jaden will be very disappointed not seeing you here when he gets back."

I hugged him instead, "I think he doesn't even remember he has someone waiting back at his home."

I grabbed my bags again, and strides towards the elevator.
It was downstairs. Probably Andrew was coming or leaving. I stood leaning to the wall, waiting for the elevator with my bags.
Truthfully, I was not happy to leave like this. It was quite difficult to settle in such lavish surrounding but when I did, I started loving it. When Jaden left I was disappointed, but this place comforted me. But now, I can't take it anymore. I should leave. I'll have to..

"Where do you think you are going?", I froze as I heard the sentence.
"....Rose!"

Everything stopped before me as I looked up to see the one I am dying to see since a month back. And just as our eyes met, he flashed me his charming smile.

"J..Jaden!", I uttered and forgot everything around me.
Atleast he was safe and sound.

He came forward and engulfed me in a hug, "I missed you!"

I was still in a state of shock.
I couldn't say anything.
"Rose! Where are you going?", He said pulling back a bit.

I wanted to reply but I didn't. My voice was struck in my throat.
But someone else did it for me, "She's leaving."
Axel.