MR. IDEAL

She who loves roses must be patient and not cry out when she is pierced by thorns.

Sappho

⚫⚫⚫⚫

I was currently in a Range Rover, heading towards Jaden's place.

You know when you're at the end of the cliff, about to fall, but completely oblivious to what you'll find at the depth. That's what I am feeling right now. Some uneasiness. Some doubts. As if something unexpected is about to happen.

Just after we decided that I'll move in, or more precisely share Jaden's penthouse, I called dad for permission. He was reluctant at first, for my hasty decision. Later, he said he wants to talk to Jaden.
And like I fell in love at first sight, dad fell in first talk. However, I didn't hear their 'private talk'. But after talking to him, dad looked more than assured to let me share place with him.
When I said I want the details to their 'private talk', Jaden said that he told him about that man, and the constant threat that is over me, since I have seen them.
For my security, dad would never think twice.

"You okay!?", I hear him say in a low, comforting voice.
"Y..Yeah!", I cannot hide my anxiety in my voice, no matter how hard I try.
And he becomes quiet however, I know he didn't buy my lie.
After sometime, he broke the silence again, "You can trust me Rose. You're safe with me."
Like my heart was waiting just for this, I felt myself getting relaxed, and smiled in his direction.

I don't know when, but I felt asleep halfway the journey. The painkiller had some sedative in it.
And when I woke up, I found myself in a completely different surrounding.

It was a soft fluffy bed, with white sheets. A duvet, as soft as feather was covering me.
I lazily opened my eyes, and then I saw the night sky.
The stars shining bright, the moon peeping through a corner.
Was it night!?
Am I sleeping under the sky!?

I moved my eyes here and there, and then I witnessed the chocolate brown furniture around the room.
My eyes widened as I saw that there was a glass wall on one side, connected with the glass ceiling.

Everything was so overwhelming, that I got off the bed.
And as soon as my feet touch the cold floor, I saw something which made me yelp in surprise.
Their was an ocean below my feet. I pushed my legs on the bed, immediately.
I glanced again in the direction, only to find a variety of fishes moving on the floor. Or more precisely under the glass that acted as a floor.
This is insane.

Just then, I hear a click sound. When I check in the direction, I found Jaden.
"Hey! Are you alright!?", He started striding towards me.
"You'll hurt them!", I yelled as it seemed he stepped on a fish.
He stepped back in shock and confusion was clear on his face.