MR. CARING

Life is uncertain.
Today you get a rose.
Tomorrow you feel the thorns.
But the end result is red, always!!

Shillpi S Banerrji

⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Have a good day;)", I received a text the following morning, under the name Mr. Hot.
Wondering over who it can be, I realized who that Mr. Hot is.
Mr. Indeed Hot, Jaden.

I replied smilingly, "You too, Mr. Not-So-Hot;)"

Keeping my phone aside, I got ready for work, hoping I would see him again today. Rather I left a bit early to not make him wait.

Dustin was still angry. He didn't come with me and I was in no mood to apologise because I made no mistake.
Even if he realized that I like Jaden then it was my choice. I never made him wait for me rather always clearly stated my point of view that we aren't meant for each other.

When I reached the cafe, there was no one except Miss. Evangeline, who was opening the cafe.
I got in and wore my apron, waiting for my only customer for magic coffee.

I kept on waiting for him for whole day, but no one came and it was finally the end of the day.

I walked back to my place ignoring Dustin. Once I reached, I decided to call Jaden.

"Hello!", I said in a low voice, unaware of what reaction I'll get.
"Hey this is Axel."
"Hi...but I thought this is Jaden's number."
"Oh it is. It's just that he's sleeping and his phone was ringing, so I came to pick it up."
"Oh...by the way, I am Rosalyn Carson."
"Yeah! I know you. Wait he calls you 'Rose'. Am I right!?"
I giggled, "Yes he does!"
He laughed too, "I am Axel, Jaden's friend."
"Best friend he said."
"Oh! He says so... actually the way he insults me doesn't give me the vibes that he considers me his best friend.", I laughed at that.
"I phoned him because he didn't come for the coffee today."
"Someone's desperate to meet!", He teased.
"No...I am not. I was just a bit concerned."
"Don't worry. He's sleeping like a rabbit, snuggled up in his bed. His late night works result to this."
I could literally imagine him sleeping with those beautiful orbs behind his eyelids.
How much I wanted to be there, and caress him to sleep.
"Sorry for him."
"Oh no! He is a nocturnal animal!", I laughed again.
"Okay...say hi on my behalf to him."
"I'll tell him to call you so you can at least hear him.", A blush crept my cheeks and I heard him laughing.
"By the way, won't you invite me over a coffee... obviously with that damsel in distress!"
"Of course Axel! Do come the next time, Jaden comes...and yes...at my place. I would love to have you two as my guests."
"Ohkay! That will be my extreme pleasure Rosalyn!"
"Okay then, meet you soon!"
"Yes of course! Meet you soon!", And with that I hung up the call.