Chapter Seventeen- DNA Test

Magsimula sa umpisa

"N-Nothing for y-you to worry about." I replied.

"Hands above the waist Danny!" I hear Mal yell.

"Mal, let Danny and big brother be." Evie laughs, "They are so cute together. It's like a new story blooming before our eyes."

"Let's just hope that story doesn't turn into a rated 18." Ben places his hands on Mal's shoulders, gently rubbing them.

"Let's ease this tension, yes?" He spoke lowly, almost seductively. Mal blushes.

"W-What are you...oooooooh~ that feels nice...."

Wow, talk about drastic changes. I couldn't help as Mal begins purring, something I never thought the daughter of Maleficent is capable of. Jay and Carlos snicker.

"Aww, so cute." Carlos said.

"The fierce Mal is purring like a cat." Jay adds. Peter grabs Carlos close and smirks.

"I wonder what I can do to make you purr, my dear Carlos." He said seductively.

"Can you all flirt another time?" Ashley jokingly asks. "We have other matters to attend to." 

"Ah yes," Maria smiles softly, "The DNA test."

Thanks cousin, way to kill the entertaining atmosphere.

"Oh, and Fairy Godmother..." The woman turns to Layla, "I have the people you requested to stand outside your office."

"Perfect." Fairy Godmother said, "I'll deal with them shortly. First let's get Ethan's test over and done with."

Once she gathered her things, she walks out of the door and leads us out. Mal, Evie and Danny walk close to me with Carlos and Jay behind, all glaring at those we walk past. I could hear people glancing at us, mainly me,  silently snickering and saying hateful comments about me. They must've seen the video. I couldn't help but sniffle at that. Peter and Ashley kept on assuring me that things will get better while Layla and Maria hiss at those who dared to threaten me under their breath.

I am so grateful to have friends like the ones surrounding me. I don't know what I did to deserve them, but I am thankful nonetheless. They generally do care about me and will do anything to help me in my darkest hour. I wish there was something I could do to help them, especially Danny.

God, Danny...

My heart beats for him ever the more I am with him. He is all I can think about, literally. He is so kind, so thoughtful, so protective, so handsome... everything I could ever want in a person and more. He is like a beast in shining armour, taking on all those who would block him from me. He has won my heart and my love. I just wish I was brave enough to just come out and say;

'Hey Danny, I know I may be from the Isle and a villain kid, but would you like to go out with me?'

God, I sound like an idiot. There is no way Danny, someone of a high stature and someone of his calibur, would ever go out with me. He is like a diamond while I'm a playing card, someone to be used for only entertainment purposes. We are just from two different worlds he and I.

But a guy can dream, can't he?

We all stop by a door that has the label- 'Infirmary' in bold capital letters. Fairy Godmother knocks on the door three times.

"Hello, Akira Hamada? It's Fairy Godmother. I'm here about the DNA test regarding Ethan Heart."

"Come in, come in." I hear a feminine voice reply.

The headmistress opens the door and we all walk in one by one, the faerie herself being the last person before closing the door.

Infirmary