Chapter Seventeen- DNA Test

After the bell rings, the students that we have met said there goodbyes and went off to their classes. Ben and Layla walk inside, holding their belongings.

"So guys," Ben starts, "How was Remedial Goodness class?"

"Well, it was okay." Mal answer, "Besides the drama involving video's involving big brother and Ashley."

"I heard about that." Ben face falls slightly, "I am so sorry for what happened."

"I-It's okay." I said, smiling.

"Hopefully everything will be dealt with." Ashley adds, wiping away her tears.

"It had better be sorted." I turn to Layla who was growling a little, "For the sake of this school."

"Now, now, now, let's not do things we will regret later." Danny pulls me closer to him, "Those people will have what's coming to them."

"Let's just pray on that."

I turn around and walk over to Fairy Godmother who just happens to be packing up her stuff.

"Hey headmistress, need any help?" I ask.

"I've got everything more or less sorted Ethan." She smiles, "But thank you for offering."

"No problem. Should you need any help, I'm here." I turn to the board that had the questions on it then back at her. "I-I'd like to thank you Fairy Godmother." The woman takes a step back, shocked and surprised by that.

"W-Whatever for dearie?"

"For everything that you have done." I bow, "For being who you are. You are one of the few that has welcomed me and my siblings into your school with no judgement and you even create a class for all of us to be good. I know we must be a handful, but nonetheless, I'd like to thank you."

"I-It's no problem Ethan. It is my job as an educator and someone who believes in the good of people."

"But still, you have done so much for me and my siblings. There has to be a way  for me to thank you for everything."

"It's my pleasure, honestly." She grabs her bag, "And I'd like to apologise on my behalf for the students that has non-stop bullied you since you all walked through the front doors of the school. I am deeply ashamed for the children's actions and I will make things right, believe me."

"You needn't stress yourself over me. I can take it." I chuckle.

"A-Are you sure?" She frowns, "I've seen you a having panic attack and shake uncontrollably earlier. If you'd like, I can offer you some counselling sessions."

"Counselling?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Indeed." She pulls out her diary, "I can schedule in sessions where you can come to my office and we can talk to one another. I want to help you ease your stress and lessen the burdens you have, making your school days here more of an enjoyable one."

"Y-You'd do that for me?"

"Consider it my way of extending a token as thanks for being patient with us people from Auradon and an apology for the abuse we have given you."

"I-I'd like that Fairy Godmother. Thank you."

"Your welcome." She leans in closer, "This may be uncharacteristic of me saying this, but you and Danny are so cute together."

I heavily blush at that. My heart start to pound even faster and my face heating up.

"What's going on over there?" 

Fairy Godmother and I turn around to see Danny and Ashley coming over to us. Danny grins and pulls me close to him and holds me by the waist.

"What's gotten you so hot under the collar Ethy?" Danny wonders.