Chapter 15

(A/N- Sorry it's been so long, but I've had all my main exam papers last week, so, yeah. Sorry. I saw Interstellar today, and I loved it! It's wonderful, full of wibbly-wobbly, spacey-wacey, timey-wimey....stuff. I recommend it if you like sci-fi. Anyways, the next chapter. This is dedicated to @amybeasley07. Go check out her Draco fan-fic called Deadly Secret. Honestly, I love it. )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim slowly pulled away and led her out of the closet, swinging an arm around her shoulders. "I think...I think I need...a break...Jim," He looked at her, not letting the surprise reach his face. "What?" he asked. "I need a break from this game, it's getting to me...I want a break..."

Jim gave a small laugh and said," I knew this is going to get you. You've always been so....human. So weak. So vulnerable. You're an angel, and you always will be. As much as you try, you can't..." he was cut off by Jane slapping him, tears threatening to spill out. "I'm leaving. That's it, Jim. We're done. Get someone who's not an angel to entertain you. I'm sick and tired of you acting as if I am less than you. Just...leave." Jim tried to say something, but no sound came. He closed his mouth and glared at her. "Leave then," he said. "And don't think I'm going to miss you. I have other people who can fulfill your role in my life." "Like who, the Dominatrix?" asked Jane, almost laughing. 

Jim glared at her as he said," Yes. I'm going to do it with her. But why would you care? You're just somebody I used to know." Jane glared at him as she turned on her heel and stormed out of the building. She took a cab to 221B, Baker Street, while texting Sebastian Moran, her good friend and colleague to get her clothes out of Jim's house. 

Sherlock and John wondered where Jane had gone off to, so John texted her because Sherlock refused to. 

WHERE ARE YOU? -John

221B BAKER STREET. IN MY ROOM. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER. -JM

OKAY?- John

OKAY.- JM

Jane took out her laptop and opened her e-mail, checking for something new and interesting. She found one e-mail from a man in Sussex who wanted to torture his foster aunt without getting caught. Jane e-mailed him back, giving instructions, asking for a video of the torturing later. Too tired to do anything else, she made herself a cup of tea and began watching Supernatural on Netflix. Mrs.Hudson tried calling her many times, but Jane kept the volume at maximum to cut out the sound. 

Soon, John and Sherlock came to the flat and began working on the conundrum. More like Sherlock working and ignoring John, while John was wandering around the flat, looking around for Jane. "Jane?" he asked, knocking her door. "Come in," came a muffled voice from the other side. "You okay?" he asked. "No, my boyfriend just broke up with me! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY?" she shouted, throwing a pillow at John. He dodged it by an inch before turning to Jane. 

"I'm sorry, Jane. Do you want something?" he asked, concerned for her. "Can you...can you ask...Mrs. Hudson...for a....pot of coffee? And 12 Jammie Dodgers? And a fez? Please?" John frowned in confusion, but nodded all the same and left. Jane registered what she just said and began laughing. Soon, her laugh became a sob and she feel back into her bed and watching Supernatural.

After John came back with her bizarre request, she thanked him, took everything and began watching Season 1 of Doctor Who. "No one skips Nine," she whispered to her laptop. Soon, she fell asleep when Nine and Rose kissed. John came in to see that Jane was sleeping with the fez near her head, the pot of coffee finished and the 12 Jammie Dodgers had disappeared. Jane's laptop was still on, with Christopher Eccleston regenerating into David Tennant. 

"Good night, Jane," whispered John as he tucked Jane into bed, turned off her laptop and cleared the empty pot and plate. When Jane finally woke up, Sherlock was in the kitchen, peering into his microscope, and John was nowhere to be seen. Not bothering to ask where he was, Jane went to make herself a cup of tea. Mrs.Hudson entered the kitchen with a tray containing a couple of cups. She smiled to Jane and set the tray down.

Just then, Sherlock said to himself," Poison."