XVIII: life

Alexis POV

8 months later...

I hurled into the toilet for the third time this morning. Morning sickness was a bitch. Monica held up my hair for me, as she adapted to being around humans more often.
"Man, I wish I could have a little baby, with Sam," she sighed, smiling a little.
"I-" I puked again, for the last time, "I don't know if you'd want one this young."

"Has Ron been bothering you lately?" Monica questioned me as I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and face.
"Not really, I mean ever since we hooked up he's been absent. I don't know about that fucker anymore," I rolled my eyes.
"Sometimes I wish I was still human, I wanted a chance at life.. but he stole it. And how come you aren't a vampire yet?" she tilted her head as I sat on my bed.

"I honestly don't know. I wish I knew," I sighed. I'm honestly thankful I'm still human.
"Alexis, here's the smoothie you've been oh so desperately craving," my mom said, popping into my room. I smiled widely and thanked her as I took it from her hands. I love my mom.

"I think I gotta go, Sam needs me," Monica said, hugging me and being gentle with my stomach.
"Okay, that's fine, just call me later, okay?" I smiled, finishing up hugging her.
"Promise."
And just like that, she vanished out of my room without a single trace.

I laid down on my side, trying to get an afternoon nap in. It felt cold inside of my room, my blankets felt cold too. I snuggled up closer into my blanket and attempted to count sheep. I felt a few small kicks to my womb. Sometimes I talked to my baby as if she was listening.

Oh yeah, when Chandler and I went for our ultrasound, we found out our baby is going to be a girl. I'm so excited to have a mini me, I wonder if she'll look like me or Chandler more. In the midst of my deep thoughts, I felt a cold chill run up my spine. I immediately turned around to see who is was. I hope it isn't Ron.

"Hello, my princess," the familiar voice spoke, and it was Chandler.
"Hi, love," I softly whispered back, smiling at him.
"How are you feeling today?" he asked politely, sitting beside me.
"I'm alright, the baby has been kicking a lot lately."
"Craving pickles like usual?" he chuckled, pulling out a jar of pickles from his backpack.

I laughed and hugged him tightly after he sat down next to me on my bed.
"Thank you," I pouted, "are you sleeping over tonight?"
We had plans to sleep at my house together, we usually had a sleep over once a week.
"I actually can't, I'm supposed to meet Ron tonight, actually," he explained, scratching the back of his neck.
I rolled my eyes immediately.

I haven't seen Ron lately, not since I've gotten pregnant, actually. Chandler is trying his best to keep up separate. I'm happy he hasn't been around and hasn't harmed me. But Chandler, on the other hand, has been seeing him a bit. I don't know how much, but they're definitely not close. He despises him.

"Really? Why?" I sighed.
"Because we have to speak of things, you know, where we're going to live after you have the baby."
"Oh, God, Chandler I do not want to live at your house with your brother," I scolded.
Okay, maybe I'm being a bit bitchy but Ron is the last person I wanted to see.
"No, we're actually moving away from the city," he stated, with a small smirk on his face.
I smiled without hesitation.

"Come a bit closer, baby girl," Ron smirked, pulling me toward his warm, yet cold body.
"Okay," I smiled, biting my lip.
Ron pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. I kissed him back, as our lips went into sync. I ran my fingers through his soft, brown hair and almost moaned.
"God, Alexis, you're so sexy," he whispered, making his way down to my neck to plant kisses onto it.

"Lay down," he ordered, as I followed.
His bed was soft, and it felt nice to the touch. I couldn't help myself but feel turned on from his seduction.
"Yes, Ron," I grinned, pulling up my shirt for him as he hovered over me.
He placed a kiss on my lips, his were ever so soft.
"I'm going to make you feel so fucking good," he breathed over my neck, sucking it gently then harshly.

"Sit up and jump," he said, as I did so.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and he placed me against the wall. We kissed passionately as I felt the heat between my thighs. He left multiple hickey's on my neck, I felt it. Soon, Chandler entered my mind.
"W-wait, C-Chandler," I muttered, as his eyes met mine.
"The fuck did you just say?" he spat.

He let me down and I felt a sharp tip on my stomach. It was flat, there was no baby inside there.
"You fucking slut, hooking up with me then my brother? Who are you?!" he angrily responded.
Just then, I felt the knife piercing through the skin of my stomach. I screamed in pain and horror.

I woke up immediately to sharp pains in my stomach. I gasped and felt strong kicking sensations on my belly. Oh God, I think it's time.
"Mom!" I screamed, while in pain at the same time.
I reached onto my nightstand for my phone but it wasn't there.
"Is this what you're looking for?" a familiar, cold voice added.
I looked to the doorway of my room and it was Ron. He had my cellphone. The man in my nightmare.

I quickly felt my bare skin on my stomach to make sure he didn't wound me. Luckily, he didn't.
"W-what the fuck are you doing in here? Where the hell is Chandler?!" I yelled, groaning in pain.
"Don't worry about that, he's busy," Ron sneered.
I pulled myself up with all my might and attempted to run and pass Ron.

"Baby, the time is here, relax, stay a little. The bathtub is ready," he chuckled, leading me to the bathroom.
"Are you fucking crazy? I need to get to the hospital!" I shouted, trying to push him away.
"Oh, no, I have relatives who are nurses and medical practitioners."
I looked at him with complete fear in my watery eyes.
"P-please, don't do this," I cried, feeling the cold hands of others on my body.

Everything was a blur from there. The room was filled with people, or pale, cold blooded vampires. I was desperately calling for Chandler, but he wasn't there.
I felt myself pushing out a baby, and right when I thought it was done, I heard what I assumed to be the doctor call out, "Hold on, hold on!"
I blacked out.

"C-can I hold her?" Chandler asked.
I blinked away the tears, laying in my bed. I felt immense pain, still. He was sitting in a chair next to me, and I saw Ron there, too.
"C-Chandler," I moaned, "can I see her?"
"Of course, baby," he smiled, and I held our baby girl. But to my surprise, she looked like a combination of both Chandler, Ron and I. I gasped, almost fainting.

"Oh my God," I breathed in disbelief, "w-who's baby is she, doctor?"
"Well, it looks like you've had unprotected sexual intercourse with both men at the time you've gotten pregnant. So it seems to be undetermined, at this point."
Chandler breathed deeply while looking at her and I. I felt immediately shamed and guilty. This was all my fault.

"Is she human?" I replied in fear.
"Yes, she is, but I have some bad news," he breathed, holding his clipboard and pen while pushing up his glasses.
"It's either you, or the baby because you have significant blood loss," he said with a frown.
I made eye contact with Chandler and Ron. Nobody here is human but the baby and I. What am I going to do? I don't want to die, but I also don't want my baby to die.

The doctor replied, "Alexis, it's up to you, who you want to sacrifice."

LMFAOOSJSWIEJEJ YEARS LATER

i'm sorry if this is such a shitty ending 😭😭 i haven't read this book in YEARSSSS

so if i fucked shit up, i'm sorry

if y'all want another book then say sooooo

probably not tho bc this chapter sucked DICK 🤣😭😭

i love u guys and thank you all for reading.

be sure to check out my new chandler riggs book called 'detox' :33

love u sooo much <33