XI: Strength

Ahh, I'm such a terrible person to not update fuckkkk my life. Oh, well, here's a chapter for you, and I'll try be more active and stuff on Wattpad.

Alexis - Chapter X

It was in an instant that my best friend transformed into one of those terrifying, horrific vampires. I had watched her, it's as if her soul left her body and she was someone, or something, else.

Monica growled at me, she took me to the ground. I took all the strength in my intoxicated body to attempt to get her off of me. She's way stronger than she was before. She scratched at me and even pulled some of my hair. Screams left my mouth, and the attack was only about 10 seconds before Chandler jumped right into action.

"Monica, stop!" Sam yelled, and by now, we've caused a scene.

She was instantly taken away by Chandler. Somehow, she went rag doll. Her whole body stopped fighting it and Sam took her into his arms. Chandler didn't let anyone see or know what he did or how she looked as a vampire. The sight was intensely disturbing, I do not want to picture it.

"She's fine," Chandler kind of yelled, making people go away.

Chandler stood next to me and whispered, "she turned, Alexis."

I figured it out already, but the confirmation that I'd just received was devastating. This means that, Monica, will stay 16 for a long time. Worst of all, she's not gonna be the same again.

I couldn't tell if she was okay or not, but until I heard a deep inhale of air. It was her, and she the expression drawn on her face was complete confusion.

"W-...what happened?" she asked, standing up to her own feet.

"Monica, there's something I have to-" I said, but I was cut off.

"Alexis, you need to stay away from her, her cravings will be intense," he made his way to Monica and I understood, "we have to tell you something."

"Wait, didn't somebody attack me.." she said, and then she lightly gasped at her hand lead up to her neck where her slightly bleeding wound was. Her eyes widened, and I could sense that a flashback hit her, "...I was bitten."

Chandler walked up to her and slowly whispered into her ear, almost seductively. I slightly heard what he said, "you turned."

Monica immediately burst into tears, not knowing what to do.

//

Sam took Monica home, and he's giving her a long talk about what has happened. Chandler was driving me home. I already knew Ron did that to her, and I just let it go to the back of my mind but the reminder was always there.

"I'm sorry," he suddenly said, breaking the deafening silence.

"For?" I asked.

"The second Monica attacked you and nearly bit you, I should've taken her off already."

I did fight her off of me, and I did survive. It isn't his fault at all, since I should have known not to kneel right in front of her while she turned.

"It doesn't matter, Chandler," I sighed, "you can't always fight my battles."

"I can, and I want to, protect you," he went on, turning the corner to my block.

"If you could have taken her off sooner, like you said you could, why didn't you?" I questioned him out of curiosity.

He stopped at my place and took a long, deep breath and a moment of silence. "I'm not as strong as Ron."

I stared out the window, then at him and replied, "why?"

"He feeds off of human blood, and I don't."

"What does that have to do with-"

"It makes them, well, us stronger, and I don't remember the last time I had it."

I sat there in silence, thinking it all over. I do want Chandler to get strength, but it could be dangerous. He sounds so sad, and I want to help him. I took a small breath and thought out my decision.

I held out my arm and said, "do it."

"What?" he said in disbelief and as if I was crazy.

"I'm gonna let you.. I want you to do this, Chandler." He knew exactly what I meant.

"Alexis, you can't do this-"

"Please, it's okay," I whispered, "I love you."

His warm blue eyes met mine, and he looked down at my arm. Then, he used his hands to take my arm up to his mouth. I knew the pain that I was going to feel, and I was ready for it. His teeth went into my porcelain skin, and I bit my lip.

Chandler slowly began sucking, and it did hurt. I closed my eyes, and felt him taking a little bit of my blood. I noticed that he got a little stronger and pain was more intense but not really intense. I told him he was done and he pulled away a couple seconds before he stopped.

My blood ran down his lip and on his chin. I planned on going inside and washing myself up. Quietly, I told him I loved him, and left his car in silence.