Tampons, a Jar of Honey and Soda

DISCLAIMER: This story is a TinCan FANFICTION. While I tried hard to make sure that the characters from the Boyslove Universe created by Mame remain as their personalities are described throughout the book series, I have taken a few liberties in changing timeframes, age of some characters and introduced some unique characters that are entirely my own. This is in tribute to Khun Mame, whose works continue to inspire and excite each and everyone of us. Eventually, I will take this out of the "After the Football Game" story and separate it into different title, "Beyond Games". Enjoy <3

***

The car would not start.

"Shia!" Can swore, tried to turn the keys again but the gurgling sound from the hood told him that it was not going to be cooperative.

The car was ancient; more like a junk from another era. Although, he could have taken Tin's car to work; he had more than one parked in their garage, but, Can didn't want anything to do with any of Tin's fancy cars. He was proud of his car. One he bought for himself.

Unfortunately, he had so many mishaps with it that he was seriously considering donating the damn thing to a museum.

Can sighed, took out his mobile and dialed.

"Hello," came a quip voice from the other end.

"Oiiii Tin," the young man inside the car wailed, "My car wouldn't start! I'm already late to pick you up from the airport."

"What's new," Tin replied, obviously amused, "But you don't have to pick me up from the airport, I parked my car at the company's private parking lot when I left remember? And I'm already home!"

"What?" Can exclaimed, "Since when? Why didn't you call?"

"Do you miss me?" Tin asked teasingly, "Hmmm, would you mind dropping by the grocery on your way home, and leave your artifact and just take a taxi, we need a bottle of honey."

Can was silent, he has not seen Tin for more than a week since he left for London on a business trip, and the thought of the sweet, thick, sticky honey was making his pants a little too tight in front.

"Ummm...Tin?"

"Yes Cantaloupe?"

"Take a shower, I'll be there in a jiffy, even if I have to run all the way from here.

"..."

Can did not even wait for a single word from Tin. It has been a little more than a year since they lived together and 9 years since they first met at the university; the ice cold prince of the Medthanan fortune and the clueless, hyperactive white monkey of the football team. They were only teenagers then, with just a several month gap between them. Now, they're in their late 20s, both professionals; and while Tin Medthanan was considered as one of the most successful names in the business world, Can was stuck in his virtual youth. He was still the same old Cantaloupe.

He snatched his duffel bag from the passenger seat and tried to open the door, but like the engine, it was not cooperative.

"Oiiii, sat!" Can cursed, as he tried to force the door open with his shoulders that also seemed to be stuck, until he realized that he still had his seat belt on and could barely move his body towards the jammed door. He unbuckled himself, used his considerable strength to force the door open. It gave way too easily and the overly excited fitness trainer almost fell to the rough asphalt, duffel bag and all. But he was too primed to be home, he was missing Tin and he was almost hyperventilating at the thought that his husband was back home after taking care of business at a country that was not very kind to him when he was fifteen; also, Can knew he took some days off to visit with his brother's ex-wife who remained a part of Tin's world especially with his growing nephew that continues to be close to his uncle though Tin never really got to be as close again to his brother as when they were kids.