Freedom To Love

Tin looked terrified as he watched Can angrily yelled at one of the few men in Thailand that could merit fear from almost anyone with just a glance of his steel gaze, but, Can was not the least bit afraid. His hands on the table, his whole upper body leaned forward in the offensive at the man who was sitting calmly behind the spacious desk.

"Tin, come here, "came the command once more. It was as if a jolt of shock passed through the stunned young man, he knew that his father's seemingly calm voice could mean anything. And his fear for Can was almost overwhelming that he never even thought about the words that can said, "... my lover. "

He quickly looked at his father and gingerly walked towards the table. Muttering under his breath so only Can could hear.

"Can, what on earth are you doing? "

But the angry young man did not have any use of whispered words. As loudly as he was shouting at the young master's father, Can looked at Tin and said.

"Oh, so now you finally came back. I gave that good for nothing brother of yours a kick and 2 punches. It could have only been 1 kick because your stupid butlers grabbed my arms but when your dad came they let go so I punched him real quick before they grab me again. " Can bragged, his eyes were burning with the anger that he still felt that Tin kind of knew how it must have felt to be in his father's chair. A father who never hugged him, never once carried him on his back when he was a child, a father who never attended any school celebration; a father who only had a job, who did not care about his mother, who did not care about anyone except for his precious Tul. A father who once sent him overseas when he was too young to even understand what was happening.

"Just how spoiled are you?" Can was asking in an almost contemptuous tone, his hands finally on his hips making his stance all the more intimidating had it not been in the presence of a man such as "the" Khun Trai, lord of the Medthanan empire.

"Can, stop it." Tin rushed to grab at Can's arm, his thoughts full of overlapping fears as to what his father and brother could do to his little white monkey; though that monkey may not be so little just now. The monkey, no, the gorilla who was glaring at one of the richest and most powerful man in all of Asia with such distaste that Tin though Can would have eaten his father if he was able.

"I won't stop, I want to tell him,.." Can pointed one finger straight into the face of the calmly seated man. "...everything about your nightmarish past."

"Can!!!"

"Why are you screaming at me Ai Tin? Or do you want to tell him yourself what your ai hee-ah brother did to you?!"

"Enough, come with me."

"I won't!"

"Cantaloupe!!!"

"I said no, I'm not going anywhere, today I want to tell your father everything!"

Can was so determined. But the hammering inside of Tin's chest was like a festival of drums, reverberating all throughout his body that he felt numb but equally fearful at what would happen to his Can. He knew what his father was capable of doing, he knew the hatred that ran within Tul's blood for him and now for Can.

"Let him say it ... Tin ... I want to know what your big brother has done." Came the steady deep voice of the man that could make a lesser man quake in fear. But Can continued to glare at him.

"Dad ...? " Tin could not believe what he was hearing. In alarm, still feeling fear for Can, he looked imploringly at the face of his father.

"I never had a chance to hear you or your brother's words ... now would be the time." Like ice, Tin's father said as the young master looked into the eyes of the man that he hated. Or the man that he though he hated; bewildered, he was confused about how he felt about his father.