Cantaloupe Strikes Again

AS PROMISED <3 

Please do VOTE & Comment and THANK YOU all for your continued support.

Facebook Group: BL Haven

YouTube: BL Haven

***

It's been a week after their first major argument.

An argument that should not have even happened had there been less insecurities and more communication between them. But it had been resolved and as much as Can could most often be clueless and misguided by his own naiveté, he has been taking a few moments to think things through before doing something. Always taking into account what Tin would feel; almost always.

Tin, on the other hand, had been a bit more restrained in his jealousy and overprotectiveness; allowing his hyper-active boyfriend to go out with his customers on a few lunch sessions, if only to guide them on their diets. A diet that he was sure Can could never follow for himself given his penchant for eating and devouring everything on his path like Pacman from the old video games; but, only to an extent. There were still times that Can could be too much, and Tin could only bite back his reprimand. Not wanting a repeat of their almost fall out.

It had been an almost uneventful week. Not counting the moments that they would end up tangled in each other's limbs almost every night after both their days have ended. Most of the time, spending quality time at Tin's apartment where there was more privacy, a few times at the Medthanan mansion where Can was a constant fixture. But then, like that morning, after spending the night of cuddling and sweet whispers, they were also constantly at Can's home; probably not the most private of spaces, Lemon's room being a thin wall separated from her brother's and almost any sound could carry through the modest dwelling.

They were in bed. Can on his stomach with his phone a few inches from his face, the glow of which gave his eyes a different twinkle that Tin could not help but stare and look at the face of the boy who changed his way of thinking. Can's fingers were busy typing into the brand new phone's screen, his brows knitted in concentration and he was biting on his lower lip as he was obviously communication with yet another one of his clients.

"Can." Tin said, his voice gentle and soft. He could not believe that the young man in front of him had done so much for him and he would literally move heaven and earth if he could to make things possible for the little white monkey.

"Wait a minute, I just need to reply to his message on LINE." Oblivious to the loving look that was centered on him, Can replied.

"Can?" Tin repeated.

"What? Wait a minute, it's almost done." Can replied, a slight change in his voice signified his minor annoyance at the intrusion.

"Cantaloupe." Tin persisted.

"Call me that name again and I will go back to sleep." Can snapped, his fingers frozen above his mobile, in between typing. He turned to look at sitting Tin, whose face suddenly dropped into a scowl. But it was gone a second. Tin moved beside Can and wrapped his arms around the lying young man's back.

"Its early in the morning, I'm here Can, can you stop texting for awhile?" Tin nuzzled his chin with its thin coat of stubble tickled Can's nape. He whispered directly behind Can's ears, his arms tightening around the other man's midsection.

"Wait a minute Ai Tin, do not be mad, I'll apologize to you later, and now I'll have to arrange a date with a client." Can said, not noting that Tin's voice already had a bit of an edge to it.