Tori glances up and there was Jade, who wore a black leather jacket and black long-sleeved shirt under with a black skirt flowing to the middle of her thighs and black pantyhose. Heat poured into Tori's cheeks as she watched the girl make brief eye contact in her direction long enough for a slight smile to curve her lips.

"What's this dark little beverage?" Sikowitz asks, picking up a glass of soy sauce curiously without even bothering to read the small words implanted on the bottle. He takes a long sip, an unsure expression on his face from the saltiness.

Tori finishes wiping the remaining spilled green tea on the table without looking back up at Sikowitz. "Soy sauce."

Sikowitz glances at the bottle for a moment before drinking it again, nearly devouring the whole entire glass. Tori could only stare at him with disgust before darting her eyes around to see Jade nearing her table.

When Jade arrives, she briefly brushes her arm against the brunette's, who jumped from the touch and looked around with embarrassment. The dark-haired girl places herself in the only remaining seat which was right next to Tori, flinging her purse onto the table and giving Sikowitz a fake smile. "Okay, I'm here. Why?"

Tori couldn't help herself but stare at the girl for a couple of moments. There's just some aura to her that she couldn't quite understand, a star or the complete universe in her green eyes, and Tori was filled with determinationto break through the barrier between them.

The raven-haired girl seems to notice her gazed, smirking at the brunette. "Are you done staring at me, Tori?"

Tori snaps her head back towards Sikowitz embarrassingly, trying to shove her attention back onto the man and nearly forgetting that they were both here for a reason, or more like a punishment from Hell. "Right. Sorry."

"Because you two need to learn how to play a husband and wife believably." Sikowitz responds, clasping his hands together.

Some silence between all three of them as Tori looks around the restaurant, trying to put the unrelated clues in her head. "What does that have to do with sushi?!"

Sikowitz sighs, "Listen, I once had to play a man in great pain. So to prepare, I threw myself down a flight of stairs. You wouldn't believe how many times I hit my head."

Jade let out a small laugh. "Yeah, we would."

Sikowitz clears his throat, nearly letting out burp. He gives them a mischevious smile, as if he had been planning this sort of scheme for years and years. Tori didn't know what to expect and so did Jade. It was clear that the look on their faces that they had the opportunity to just tackle Sikowitz to the ground and leave but they knew they couldn't do that.

"Now, to prepare for your roles, you two must date."

The word date causes some shock of anger to shoot up both girls, as they both glare towards Sikowitz in utter disbelief and fury. Dating Jade? This isn't going to end well and Tori knew that very well. She couldn't stand being in the same room as the raven-haired girl for even a few minutes. They both would end up being at each other's throats. And with having no emotional and physical support from both Beck and Andre, they are both doomed. Guess it was already time to see the light of day.

"So, have fun," Sikowitz gets up from his seat and began to march away, hopefully to not suddenly be tackled by Jade like a football as if she would let him get away that easily.

"Wait, with what?" Tori asks, stopping Sikowitz in his tracks.

"Your date," Sikowitz turns around to face them to confirm again, only causing anger to fill into Jade more and more. Tori's palms began to sweat the more she became nervous, and she could already sense the anger boiling up in the girl next to her. And when Jade is angry, there's no going back.