TᗯEᑎTY

this may will mark 2 years of me writing this book. my writing in the first chapter is absolutely HORRID and i APOLOGISE FOR YOUR EYES. but thank you all for joining me on my slow updates!

Law's P.O.V.

     A grimace swam through my expression as I remembered how unstable Strawhat's curiosity was. And considering his strong will for justice, he's most likely already gotten himself into trouble.

     "For now, staying together is the safest option. And Bepo has noticed a few things that make me wary," Robin stated, pushed her hip out and resting her hand on it.

My eyes slid to Bepo, he fiddled with his paws before speaking. "W-We heard people mentioning F/N's bounty, but it wasn't as simple as that. It was like they knew she would be here." The explanation was simple yet it brought me to so many conclusions.

While my heart lit up as I consumed the information, a deep pit of despair burrowed itself into my gut. They knew who she was and were waiting for her. My mind flashed with memories from our first auction encounter, images almost epileptic.

"That must mean that they know we're here too. F/N knows what she's doing, but that doesn't mean I'm not worried." Robin's foot started to tap.

     I related, but we needed to get going. We've spent too much time conversing.

     "Let's go," I said as I turned, heading straight for the entrance I had snuck through.

     We're coming for you, F/N...

F/N's P.O.V

Time went by slowly as I stared off into the star littered sky. My mind starting to blank while I sat in silence, a certain person overwhelming my thoughts.

     A pang of guilt hit me in the heart as I thought about how I had dragged Law into my problems. After all the time we've spent together, it was impossible for me to ignore my feelings towards him. Every time I saw him I felt my knees go weak, felt my chest tighten as a smile tugged at my lips.

     I loved everything about him. The sharp angle of his jawline, his scruffy gotee, the way he got mad when I teased him. I could feel myself melting away as I remembered the soft look in his eyes when he smiled at me.

     My euphoria dissappeared as I heard the clicking of boots against the cobblestone ground. I quickly stood up, alert.

I swallowed as I focused on my hearing, the footsteps getting closer and closer. My fists raised to my chest as I got ready to fight, but my tension dissipated as I watched a confused man walk out of one of the allies.

"Zoro?" I called out, puzzled at his presence. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He turned towards me, a hand on his swords as he looked around in confusion. "I was following the group, I must have taken a wrong turn." I sighed at his tone, not being able to take his idiocy seriously.

     "Were you with Luffy and the rest? I haven't seen you guys since the tavern," I told him.

      "Yeah, we heard a commotion so we started heading into that direction." Zoro made his way over to me. "Do you know where we are?"

     "I came here to be alone, so I don't know exactly where we are. But I think I do know what that commotion was." He send me a quizzing look. "There just so happens to be another auction going on at this island. A bit too coincidental don't you think?" I decided not to tell him about Robin.