ᔕI᙭TEEᑎ

The smell of street food filled my senses as I stepped off of the Sunny 2000. Casette was huge, bigger than Punk Hazard. The dock was crowded with hundreds of people waiting in lines at stands.

     Different stalls filed up against the shore, varying from some type of crépe I've never seen before to a gift-shop selling maps.

     Tall, sandstone buildings took up the entire city, an old musty look making them have a beautiful edge.

     "It's so pretty!" Nami squealed rubbing her hands together. "They must be rich!" I sweat dropped, expecting nothing less from her.

     Law sidled up next to me, hands stuffed in his coat pockets. "Do you like it?" He asked me, looking off into the town with a glaze over his eyes.

     "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I said with a small smile, restraining myself from looking too ecstatic. "And that's saying something, considering I've been all over the world."

      He chuckled, the sound causing my own smile to come out from hiding. "It seems generic."

     I turned to him, "You think so?"

     Law considered his answer for a second, analyzing the city. "It looks like nothing but a cluster of thousands of people trying to navigate the crowded streets. But I suppose it could be beautiful in its own way." He glanced down at me with a smirk.

     A distant feeling overwhelmed me, making the delighted expression on my face turn stoic and low-lidded.

    I nodded solemnly, looking back as my name was called. "Let's decide the groups," Robin stated, waving me over with Law. I blinked a few times to try to regain my composure.

    Nami stood beside her with a hand full of straws while everyone else formed a circle around her. "Everyone pick one. Shortest straw stays back to watch the ship," Nami said, extending her arm so that everyone could reach.

    Everyone in the Strawhats picked one. Sanji ended up being the one meant to stay back and guard the ship. As for the Heart Pirates, Law made Penguin and Sachi stay back. Not trusting them with individuality not to destroy the submarine.

     "Luffy, Usopp, Brook, and I will stick together," Nami said. "Chopper, Franky, and Zoro are in a group. And those of you left are as well."

     I nodded, smiling at Robin as she stalked over to me, Law and Bepo.

     "Now then! Let's go have some fun!" Nami cheered.

     Law, Bepo, and Robin and I decided to head towards the town square. Signs and billboards all over the city were announcing an annual fair that was starting to unfold as the evening approached.

     "Shall we see what they have set up for the fair?" Bepo suggested, peeking over from the other side of Law to lock eyes with me.

     I haven't had a day to truly do whatever I've wanted for months. But the idea of not having a plan or schedule made my fingers twitch at my sides. Anxiety unexpectedly crawled into my chest, tightening my throat and making a sickening feeling fill my stomach.

     "F/N~ya?" Law's hand on my shoulder dragged my conscience back to its rightful place in my mind. I flinched slightly at his touch, but the movement seemed subtle enough that he hopefully didn't notice.

     "Yes, let's check out what stalls are up so far," I said, quickly redeeming myself. Robin and Bepo nodded and we continued walking, though I noticed Law had inched closer to me.

     Every few feet I kept bumping into people, the streets were absolutely packed and walking was a nightmare. But somehow we managed to make it to the center of Casette, and striding out of the traffic was definitely a satisfying feeling.