Sigh.

He noticed. "Let's look at the watch again". He said walking away. I smile and fallow after him.

It turned night time, Senku stayed up with me.
He was working on the watch like he dose now. He then asked a question. "Why do you need the watch fixed before two years come?".
I stare at him, "fine I'll tell you because, no one was bugging me about it."
He continues to work but slowly;listening closely. I watch him. "Because I'll die".
He stops then looks up at me confused as ever.
I smile, "I won't die, don't worry, your fixing it". He started "H-how though?".

I snapped and pulled my wrist away. "I'm getting tired; night". I walk away.
I got to where I sleep and softly cry myself to sleep.
In the morning.
I got up and Senku wasn't in here. I start to think that I shouldn't have been rude, I feel a little guilty.
I get up. 'I need to apologize and tell him all of the truth'.

I climb down the latter, and spot Senku. I walk to him he was talking to Kohaku. "Sorry I need to borrow Senku real quick" I say pulling him away from his conversation about rocks.
"Hay you can't just do that" he yelled. I smile and chuckle. He stares at me then crosses his arms "what do you want?"
I walk closer to him. "Senku I'm sorry what I did last night and I fell like you should know the truth." I say looking at my feet.
Senku Pats my head and smiles. I look up at him. "It's okay (y/n), and you can tell the truth when your actual ready, I can tell by your face your not dummy". Senku chuckled then walked away. I blush and smile "okay" I softly say to myself.

So almost two years have past and I start to feel sick. Senku was so close to fix my watch.
I was laying down while Senku was working on the watch.
"It's because of a curse" I say.
He stoped and looked at me "huh?" He said confused.
"I was cursed Senku".
He looked at me weird but also remember that my sickness was weird too.
"How did it happen?" He asked as he continued to work.

I breathe in and out slowly.

"Well when I tuned 13, I did a horrible thing. "I k-k-killed someone I truly loved". He stoped in his tracks and stared at me uneasy. "I couldn't save him; Senku" I say and he felt relieved. "He was running around with me and I saw it, I saw the car, I could've pushed him out of the way, but I didn't move." I clinch my fists. "It was a drunken' son of a bitch!" My voice becoming higher.
Senku moves his hand onto mine and I relaxed.
I look at Senku deadly in the eyes. "That little boy was you Senku". I stare at him with tears falling.
He was shocked so many questions were going through his head. I put my hand up for him to not speak, he nodded.
"After your death, I was so alone and scared and broken. I have fallin' for you so hard, that I couldnt bare to not see you anymore." I stop crying. I look at the ceiling.
"On night I couldn't get any sleep and ran into someone, she was a witch and she helped me curse myself to see you again. This time line I was put into to see you; still the same Senku.
But I was so excited to see you again; the only bad thing about it was after two years I would die. But Senku can fix it always".

I sigh.

Senku just stared at me.
"This curse after every two years I'll go through the time line with you in it, theres a time I will see a kid you, a tween you, a grown up you. A baby you; I was happy with it but when the grown up you was going to propose to me; I had to leave you. But it's what ever because no one will remember me".
I look at Senku he was super shocked.
"Senku iv been in the loop for millions and millions of years, I fell for you and my heart broke every time; I will never get to have a family with you."
"She didn't tell me this would be like this , Honestly doing this is the dumbest thing I have ever done."

Senku chuckled
"Yeah it is".
"Well with ever cures there's got to be something that brakes one" Senku said.
"Yeah I know but to brake it is for one Senku to remember me and I'll be placed on that time wether your a kid or teen or grown up, and it would be amazing; yeah." I say.
"But no one has remembered me, this time is new so I thought you would remember me and brake it. It would be nice to stop here and spend the rest of my life time with you".
Senku put his hand on my show me sitting me up. "Yeah bunb ass, I'm angry and other feelings that are all going on right now and ugh".
I smile.
"Oh don't worry I'll get punished by it."
"You better!" He yelled.

I hold his hand and look up at him. "There is no way out except"- Senku cut me off.
"You have been at this for a very long time why should you stop now!" He yelled at me.
I just keep smiling at him "Senku I'm done after this time the next I won't fix the watch. Don't worry you won't even remember me so you will feel no pain." I lay back down.

Senku looked pissed off.
"I won't forget you I promise!" He yelled.
I turn my back to him and "wow really,! Never Heard that before". I start to get dizzy.
Senku sighed he really can't do anything except try to remember me.

"(Y/n) I have fallin for you too" he said and I didn't respond. He shook me but I didn't feel anything. He turned you over and you looked very pale and lifeless. He panicked and then started working on the watch as fast as he could. "Holed on (y/n). . . Please, I beg of you." He said and after he said that the watch glowed and then she disappeared in a White light.

.

.

.

I woke up in a bigger village and just sat there and cried my eyes out.

It's been about two years and I grew very sick.
I made friends with older Senku and everybody. I was lying down and smiling 'finally I'm goin to die, should've probably done this a while back'.

I then heard Senku call out to me but I was alone. I look around the room. It got louder and louder and I pass out.
When I woke up I held my head, it was in pain. "Did I die".

"No, I just remembered you asshole" the teen  Senku said. I was shocked. I started to cry. "Y-you re-really did remember" I say running to him.
"I promised you (y/n). I felt very worm with senku's arms around me.

Senku remember her but didn't make it on time, he killed her. He needed to see her again; got to find another time line with her in it.

.

.

.

"(Y/n) please remember me so I don't get stuck" he says to himself leaving a time.

—————
Hope this was enjoyable!