Prologue

"Come on! You're gonna make me late... again." Paris groaned starting the engine to her mustang.

" Paris groaned starting the engine to her mustang

"I'm coming." Toni groaned back getting into the passenger, "would you be patient. You know mama sleeps with both eyes open, one mistake and we could both die. You know she has a gun... a big one!" Toni scolded as she began to unbutton the buttons to her blouse.

"Here. Put this on." Paris said grabbing a dress from the backseat tossing it onto Toni's lap.

Toni held the dress up as Paris began to drive off.

"Is this even legal?" Toni pulled her face looking over the deep V cut black velvet maxi dress before her. "Just put it on! You keep looking like a goddamn nun every single day-"

"Have you forgotten that our fathers a priest and our mother is right there behind him." Toni groaned shaking her head in annoyance.

Paris laughed, "it has a slight by the way." Paris added as Toni unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled into the backseat.

"I noticed!" Toni sighed as she struggled to put the dress on after she struggled to remove her clothes.

"Hey did you place the pillows underneath our covers like I told you to?" Paris asked glancing up at her through the rear view mirror.

"Uh huh." Toni nodded attempting to zip the dress up on her own. "Don't hurt yourself." Paris sang with a chuckle.

Toni rolled her eyes as she finally zipped the zip up.
____________________________

Paris and Toni got out the car as Toni pulled the dress down continuously whilst scanning the club before them over.

"The line is so long Paris." Toni said steering her attention from the crowd of people onto Paris who was smoking a blunt and rubbing over her teeth whilst staring at her reflection in the wing mirror of her car.

"I screw the bouncer. Did you forget?" She asked in a 'duh' tone, she stood up straight and chuckled as Toni frowned. "Lighten up my little sister, tonight is all about having fun!" Paris shouted taking one last pull from her blunt before tossing it to the side.

"Come." She grabbed Toni's hand and rushed past the crowd of people.

"I don't like the looks we're getting-"

"Babe!" Paris chanted approaching the bouncer.

He smiled, Paris let go of Toni's hand and snaked her arms around his neck pecking his lips. Toni wrapped her arms over her chest, because the stares she began to get from the men freaked her out.