" well, maybe because I broke up with her" I spat out and watched her reaction. " So you finally realised what you truly felt for Faryah?" she asked and I nodded. " Aww, your kids are going to be so beautiful" she squealed and I smiled. Our kids were really going to be beautiful. I knew I was handsome and there was no doubt Faryah was beautiful, so the combo was going to make perfect beautiful faces.

" I can't believe some cute people are going to be born into this world, they'll be cuter than this cute face of mine" she pouted as she used her two hands to show her perfect face. " Your cute face is irreplaceable, extremely cute" I teased and pinched her cheek. " Yeah, I was nominated for most beautiful for the year 2019 in UCLA" she chirped as she smiled widely. " It's just a beauty title" I answered and rolled my eyes at her. " Bear in mind that Faryah's joining you soon"

" Well I won't be bothered about that, I mean I'll know she won fair and square so eh" She answered and ate her pizza. " Sure" I answered and ate mine too.

" Khalid, I wanted us to go see Sandra tomorrow, she's really having a hard time after Neill, It's hard for her to move on, I tried calling her through out the week but I got nothing, I'm really worried about her Khalid, I miss him too but she's broken, she needs help getting all her broken pieces back together, and I think we can help" Sandy cheeks. I thought she was already getting over it. "Sure, we'll go to her place tomorrow" I answered and she smiled widely. " I'll sleep here with you tonight, staying at home will be so boring" she stretched her legs and they landed on my thighs. " Can I get massage" she asked and I laughed at her.

At least I still had a sibling to bother me.

Next Afternoon

We gently knocked at the door again after twenty minutes of knocking. " Are you sure she's home?" I asked Sophia as we knocked again on Sandra's door. " She's here, well her phone is, I tracked her down here" Sophia said as she showed me her phone. " Her mother isn't home right, her car isn't in the garage right?" I asked as I knocked again. " If she was, she would've opened the door" Sophia asked and knocked harder. " Ugh, I'm done, Sandra, get your ass down here right now, we've been here for the past twenty minutes and girl we don't plan on leaving till you come down here, Sandra!" she yelled as she tried using Sandra's Black American accent. " Don't do that" I said as I rolled my eyes at her. " Ugh, It's fun" She replied and smirked at me.

The door finally opened up and we saw a curly haired monster appear in front of us. I couldn't believe her natural aura was drained out from her like this. She was wearing a black robe, with baggy grey pyjamas and white slip ons. " what are you guys doing here?" she asked as she looked at us fully with her swollen red eyes. " We came to get you back on your feet" Sophia said as she walked into the house. " There's no need for that, as you can see, I'm walking perfectly" Sandra said as she followed Sophia inside. I followed behind them and closed the door. There was no source of light in the house, everything was dim. " Sandra, come on, you can't continue to live this way, seriously" Sophia scolded as she found a remote to open the curtains and windows.

" I thought you were seeing someone for all this, Sandra, come on" I scolded too as she slumped herself on the couch. There were tissues everywhere, literally everywhere. " I don't have a reason to wake up anymore" she cried as she buried her face in the couch. I watched as Sophia fixed the curtains and windows well and found a vacuum cleaner. " Sandy Cheeks.." she cut me off as I sat beside her on the couch. " I can't be Sandy Cheeks without Neil bunny" she whined again. She was really getting on my nerves. " Sandra, this isn't the end of the world you know" I said and patted her back. " I know, I'm just finding it very hard to accept that he's gone, everything I do always reminds me of him, everything, I mean I try but nothing works, I can't forget him" She said as she rose her head from the couch. "No one said you have to forget him Sandra" Sophia joined as she cleaned the living room. " I know, but it's hard to remember him and not break down" she added as she cried more. The lady needed some fresh air.